Nicki Minaj comes for Jay-Z and Beyoncé; claims she never got paid from Tidal

Burn

Honestly though is wayne in good enough health to be performing like that? Last I saw he was having seizures and collapsing everywhere 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burn

• Superbitch

• NEUTRON

• thirdward

4 hours ago, Burn said:

Yes, the 41-year-old Lil Wayne is indeed the 'young' man she is referring to. :lmao:

Lil Wayne is 41? 

what language does Nicki speak cause that is not English

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Well Nicki is right and The Carters deserves to be dragged. Jay has been gentrifying black neighborhoods  and being the final boss of black capitalism for years now.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 15

51 minutes ago, theweekend said:

getting dragged by aunties that's news

The auntie is Nicki. Literally.

Thought yall hate ageism? Then it's a problem when someone is white or a man.  

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Innocencelost said:

what language does Nicki speak cause that is not English

Cokeanese! 

• Haha 14

16 minutes ago, Chris said:

:mandown:

They forgot Aretha Franklin (DECEASED)

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

She has to be lying about the Tidal thing. :rip: If she was never paid then she's had years to start legal proceedings and sue Jay for breach of contract. But she hasn't… and no other artist who signed the Tidal contract has said anything similar.

She just be creating these scenarios in her head. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

well TIDAL probably didn't earn anything so i don't know what she was expecting 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Jon Snow said:

well TIDAL probably didn't earn anything so i don't know what she was expecting 

Right…MTE :rip:

And to think, they were up there signing the Declaration of Independence (live launch event) and most of them prob didn't even get paid.

😭

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nicki doing her best impression of a damsel in distress.

• Haha 1

Nicki sits at her vanity and goes on a twitter rampage day 50657

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Burn said:

She has to be lying about the Tidal thing. :rip: If she was never paid then she's had years to start legal proceedings and sue Jay for breach of contract. But she hasn't… and no other artist who signed the Tidal contract has said anything similar.

She just be creating these scenarios in her head. :laugh:

nicki was supposed to recieve 3% of the profit in tidal. since tidal seems to be a big money loser she likely never got an payout .

tidal also had a history of struggling to paying artists properly. i think things improved but there hasn't been reporting in a while.i think in reality tidal isn't very popular so the payout from tidal to artists are miminal.

https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/now-tidal-is-accused-of-failing-to-pay-record-labels-on-time/d

Edited by cat1867

1 minute ago, cat1867 said:

eh tidal had a history of struggling to paying artists properly. i think things improved but there hasn't been reporting in a while.

i think in reality tidal isn't very popular so the payout from tidal to artists are miminal.

https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/now-tidal-is-accused-of-failing-to-pay-record-labels-on-time/d

This is probably it. She did get paid but the payout was so small that she barely noticed it going into her account. :rip:

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2024 at 11:24 AM, Mornings said:

Honestly though is wayne in good enough health to be performing like that? Last I saw he was having seizures and collapsing everywhere 

no and the last performance he did (wrestlemania) was awful.

3 hours ago, Burn said:

lmao she's still going

GXNlUxTXwAANH0x?format=jpg&name=medium

did she know that a money losing company cannot keep paying shareholders dividend or special bonus :deadbanana2:

Nicki has become the mainstream Azealea. Her tea is not only entertaining but often disturbingly true, and I'm glad someone is airing the dirty laundry. But it's still cringeworthy.

• Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, ThePopStop said:

Nicki has become the mainstream Azealea. Her tea is not only entertaining but often disturbingly true, and I'm glad someone is airing the dirty laundry. But it's still cringeworthy.

Yeah I think there's some truth to Nicki's tea

She's kinda dangerous to the industry now if she keeps exposing sh*t like this

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.