Madonna having a Bar-Mitzvah Day!

Lover

Why do you hate Madonna? With all of the jew hate going around here, why would you set her up like this? 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Wait, she's not catholic!? :biblionny: her controversy with the church seems so vapid now tf 

Just now, Mamamo said:

Wait, she's not catholic!? :biblionny: her controversy with the church seems so vapid now tf 

She was raised Catholic, and began following Kabbalah teachings in the 90s, which is a Jewish school of thought.

Her controvesies with the Catholic Church have been very much a subversion of what she was thought from a young age.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

Why do you hate Madonna? With all of the jew hate going around here, why would you set her up like this? 

People hate Zionists. Not jews. Only dumb asses think there's hate against Jewish people. 

Zionists have done more to hate on Jewish people, actually.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

She needs to stop using catholic imagery then. Enough! 

2 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

She needs to stop using catholic imagery then. Enough! 

Why?

• Like 1

Just now, narid said:

She was raised Catholic, and began following Kabbalah teachings in the 90s, which is a Jewish school of thought.

Her controvesies with the Catholic Church have been very much a subversion of what she was thought from a young age.

Critizicing a religion just to join another (with the same roots) is ******* stupid but I guess it's my fault for thinking she was smarter than that. 

1 hour ago, Mamamo said:

Critizicing a religion just to join another (with the same roots) is ******* stupid but I guess it's my fault for thinking she was smarter than that. 

She not joined another religion, just practice a type of an ancient philosophy of the old book called kaballah. Its based in old testament. And you are stupid, before judging go inform you. She still catolic.

My IQ went down a few points after reading most posts in here wtf

Edited by tiagol88
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Mamamo said:

As far as I know, she didn't criticise the religion, she critised (fairly) the Church. That's very different.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mr.X said:

As far as I know, she didn't criticise the religion, she critised (fairly) the Church. That's very different.

:cm:

now let's talk about ha flawless floral dress :gayorkcat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.