Nicole Kidman's mother passes away as she wins Best Actress in Venice

ArtForFreedom

ngl, I have my issues with nicole as an actress and person but that's just devastating to hear

may her mother rest in piece

• Thumbs Down 4

7 minutes ago, Petra von Kant said:

ngl, I have my issues with nicole as an actress and person but that's just devastating to hear

may her mother rest in piece

what is the tea? 

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

what is the tea? 

no biggie. just through her interview she comes off pretty unlikable to me. and as for her acting I'm just mad that she delivered two of the greatet female performances of all time in both eyes wide shut and dogville (especially dogville) just to serve pure mediocrity in literaly everything that followed. but with all the hype that she's getting for her performance in babygirl I hope this time it will be good. 

• Thumbs Down 9

That's devastating. RIP

Was just watching Perfect Couple

8 minutes ago, Petra von Kant said:

no biggie. just through her interview she comes off pretty unlikable to me. and as for her acting I'm just mad that she delivered two of the greatet female performances of all time in both eyes wide shut and dogville (especially dogville) just to serve pure mediocrity in literaly everything that followed. but with all the hype that she's getting for her performance in babygirl I hope this time it will be good. 

Why are you even posting this bs during these uncertain times for her? Have some respect Jesus Christ

• Like 8

Just now, Totami Legend said:

Why are you even posting this bs during these uncertain times for her? Have some respect Jesus Christ

they literally asked me what's my issue with nicole? what was I supposed to do? not answer them? would that be better? plus, i'm posting on ******* atrl, not twitter or some ****, chill down. wasn't the ''devastating to hear'' and ''may her mother rest  in peace'' enough for you to get the memo that I sympathize with her immensely despite the issues (Which i purposefully didn't mention on my og post) I have with her? but @RideOrDie asked me and i answered truthfully. have some reading comprehension Jesus Christ  

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

13 minutes ago, Petra von Kant said:

they literally asked me what's my issue with nicole? what was I supposed to do? not answer them? would that be better? plus, i'm posting on ******* atrl, not twitter or some ****, chill down. wasn't the ''devastating to hear'' and ''may her mother rest  in peace'' enough for you to get the memo that I sympathize with her immensely despite the issues (Which i purposefully didn't mention on my og post) I have with her? but @RideOrDie asked me and i answered truthfully. have some reading comprehension Jesus Christ  

"I sympathize with her Despite the issues" you acting like she killed someone when you're just bitching about the roles she picked ! have some decorum like why even mentioning this thing in the first comment:rip:

• Like 4

was it sudden? or did she know she was close to dying? if its the latter thats pretty heartless of her to even go to Venice in the first place. but i will keep my judgement until i get more info

Edited by Pikachoo
  • Thumbs Down 7

this is so sad. the fact that she had to stay in Italy too to receive her award. sending love to Nicole and her family :heart:

• Like 1

So sorry for their loss. Thoughts and prayers to her family:heart:

• Like 1

:weeps:

3 hours ago, Petra von Kant said:

You shouldn't of said:

ngl, I have my issues with nicole as an actress and person

at all, point blank. It's disrespectful during what's gone on.

• Thanks 5

3 hours ago, Petra von Kant said:

girl shut the **** up.

anyways my condolences to Nicole :weeps: losing a parent is never easy.

• Thanks 3

That's heartbreaking oh my god…

Losing a parent is devastating. 

Classic atrL. My condolences to her and her family, glad she is getting recognized for all the hard work she's been putting into her work

Looks like we have some weirdo Tom cruise supporting Scientology religious zealots in this thread 

RIP to her mother. There's no worse pain 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.