Was Rihanna the weakest MPG in terms of artistry?

Lagerfeld

I mean she is one of the girls at the bottom 

But some people that atrl says has more artistry have never even made one good album 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• mons†er

• Teen Spirit

• Robyn.

2 minutes ago, mons†er said:

Question, who do you think is the executive producer on both of those albums? As in the song doesn't go on the album unless Rihanna says so. 

Kukai

She still ain't the main writer so Kukai

45 minutes ago, mons†er said:

… and what does a Chameleon do again? 

IMG-8923.gif

HELP :bibliahh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mons†er said:

GRAMMYS

Rihanna: 9 

Selena Gomez: 0

Who ******* cares, baby? You bought Selena to the conversation because it seems difficult to defend your faves' talent.

What's next, compare Rihanna to Jojo Siwa?

Kukai

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Josh said:

She still ain't the main writer so Kukai

And it still won't change the fact that Robyn Rihanna Fenty chose every song on Unapologetic and ANTI. The albums YOU brought up. Considering how many songs she passed on and both albums still came out being classics speaks volumes to how she listens and understands music.

Anyone can write a great song, but who cares about the song if no one wants to hear it? Or if the person cannot convey the emotion in the song? 

Stay in school kids.

2 minutes ago, Me & My Hits said:

Who ******* cares, baby? You bought Selena to the conversation because it seems difficult to defend your faves' talent.

What's next, compare Rihanna to Jojo Siwa?

Kukai

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit I see so let me help you. 

I quoted someone who mentioned Selena and I agreed. On the second page I gave 3-4 points explaining why Rihanna's artistry is overlooked and undermined. 'Defending' Rihanna's artistry against Selena Gomez is like shooting fish a barrel. Especially considering Selena has made a career off of singing Rihanna rejects. :coffee2:

6 minutes ago, mons†er said:

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit I see so let me help you. 

I quoted someone who mentioned Selena and I agreed. On the second page I gave 3-4 points explaining why Rihanna's artistry is overlooked and undermined. 'Defending' Rihanna's artistry against Selena Gomez is like shooting fish a barrel. Especially considering Selena has made a career off of singing Rihanna rejects. :coffee2:

And again, why is Selena being mentioned? 

You can say what you want about Selena, honey, it's just an irrelevant opinion. Thankfully Miss Gomez is being discussed alongside Emmys and Oscars, while Rihanna is the topic of conversation when it comes to singers without talent. Now I'm let you here defending the so called artistry of Rihanna.

Kukai

Edited by Me & My Hits

1 hour ago, A-V-XYZ said:

No. Britney is. Rihanna's got so much more Grammys than her.

I came in here to say this.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Britney will always take this spot.

At least Rihanna had ANTI.

Britney could never do something as good as ANTI. NEVER. EVER.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Selena, Rihanna... yes, but no one cares lol as long as the music is good

• Thumbs Down 1

Katy

Riri

Brit

I think we can all agree It's one of these three :bird:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Teen Spirit said:

Britney could never do something as good as ANTI. NEVER. EVER.

Blackout leaves it in its dust and you can keep foaming at the mouth about it in every thread.

This OP keeps making slight variations of this thread every few days and I honestly don't know what's sadder, that they clearly spend every waking minute trying to think of threads to start on ATRL or that y'all keep falling for it every time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

16 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Katy

Riri

Brit

I think we can all agree It's one of these three :bird:

No, we can not. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Blackout leaves it in its dust and you can keep foaming at the mouth about it in every thread.

This OP keeps making slight variations of this thread every few days and I honestly don't know what's sadder, that they clearly spend every waking minute trying to think of threads to start on ATRL or that y'all keep falling for it every time.

and TeenSpirt stans for Dua of all people so she has no room to talk about anyone's artistry 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

46 minutes ago, mons†er said:

GRAMMYS

Rihanna: 9 

Selena Gomez: 0

3 or 4 are from her own albums and singles. The rest are from rappers/features like Kanye etc. but it's still more than Selena I guess 

I'll say Selena. Rihanna is #2. Katy writes all her hits and can play instruments. And her vocals are also a bit better even though they're both weak. 

someone who delivered albums like Rated R, Unapologetic, and Anti could NEVER be the weakest MPG in terms of artistry :giraffe:

• Like 12

#BanLagerfeld 

• Thanks 1

Yes either Rihanna or Britney

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Why the Britney vs Rihanna thing when Selena Gomez is just right there?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Josh said:

Rihanna has no artistry

She has more than Katy & Selena. Atleast she has evolved as an Artist. Going from her first 2 records to GGGB to Rated R. Then releasing the iconic Loud and then coming out with Anti after 2 weaker records. Anti is a solid body of work! 

Katy hasn't evolved since TD and Selena has 0 talent and artistry. 

• Like 1

Just now, PopLord86 said:

She has more than Katy & Selena. Atleast she has evolved as an Artist. Going from her first 2 records to GGGB to Rated R. Then releasing the iconic Loud and then coming out with Anti after 2 weaker records. Anti is a solid body of work! 

Katy hasn't evolved since TD and Selena has 0 talent and artistry. 

Nothing more evolving than a song like Work where Rihanna twerks on Drake and singing gibberish

• Thumbs Down 3

23 minutes ago, Josh said:

and TeenSpirt stans for Dua of all people so she has no room to talk about anyone's artistry 

I only replied because that person goes around ritualistically downvoting every positive post about Britney and it really is getting a bit sad/hilarious atp.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.