J.Lo STUNS at Toronto International Film Festival premiere of her film "Unstoppable"

insomniac

7 hours ago, insomniac said:

First blurbs about the film are positive!

@Bloodflowers.

Alright, the reception is positive,  now it's up to her to start campaigning :jonnycat:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Alright, the reception is positive,  now it's up to her to start campaigning :jonnycat:

And up to Amazon to back a FYC/awards campaign too. The lead actor Jharrel Jerome is getting great buzz too, so he can campaign for Best Actor and J.Lo for Best Supporting Actress.

• Like 1

She is the frontrunner to win the best supporting actress oscar. I hope the movie becomes this massive hit and wins the tiff audience award to secure best picture and all around oscar noms.

Don't like the dress at all, but she's so stunning. :jonny5:

4 hours ago, kayliah said:

She is the frontrunner to win the best supporting actress oscar. I hope the movie becomes this massive hit and wins the tiff audience award to secure best picture and all around oscar noms.

Let's hope so! She's not the front runner, though. There's other names like Zoe and even Selena Gomez that seem locked already.

1 hour ago, insomniac said:

Let's hope so! She's not the front runner, though. There's other names like Zoe and even Selena Gomez that seem locked already.

Yeah well this is not a traditional american movie. It is artsy, i dont think both will make it in.  The Hustlers snub will work in Jen's favor but the movie is more like a Coda or Green book and both of those won best supporting oscars and best picture. Best picture might be a reach but it is very much a crowd pleaser underdog story like a Forest Gump.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kayliah said:

Yeah well this is not a traditional american movie. It is artsy, i dont think both will make it in.  The Hustlers snub will work in Jen's favor but the movie is more like a Coda or Green book and both of those won best supporting oscars and best picture. Best picture might be a reach but it is very much a crowd pleaser underdog story like a Forest Gump.

Love that! Can't wait to see it :heart: 

Shes so gorgeous here!

She looks absolutely gorgeous, shes aging so gracefully, that body is seriously insane 

:jonnycat:

This is what I love about Jennifer, she can become Tabloid fodder, get so much hate, people claim she's "canceled" yet she's everywhere in the headlines getting so much love for her "Performance" and everyone's loving her looks.

She will never be cancelled and if this movie goes the way its looking she's got another award contender on her hands, and if the oscar buzz happens then JLo stays winning.

All that negativity earlier in the year is nothing but a hurdle, she continues to do amazing things in her career, nobody holds Miss Lopez down for a minute! She always had the last laugh, its common knowledge at this point, JLo always comeback harder than ever.

Its why she's remained absolutely Hollywood royalty for the last 25+ years.

Edited by DanceAgain
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, DanceAgain said:

She looks absolutely gorgeous, shes aging so gracefully, that body is seriously insane 

:jonnycat:

This is what I love about Jennifer, she can become Tabloid fodder, get so much hate, people claim she's "canceled" yet she's everywhere in the headlines getting so much love for her "Performance" and everyone's loving her looks.

She will never be cancelled and if this movie goes the way its looking she's got another award contender on her hands, and if the oscar buzz happens then JLo stays winning.

All that negativity earlier in the year is nothing but a hurdle, she continues to do amazing things in her career, nobody holds Miss Lopez down for a minute! She always had the last laugh, its common knowledge at this point, JLo always comeback harder than ever.

Its why she's remained absolutely Hollywood royalty for the last 25+ years.

You tell 'em! :gaylocat1::clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.