Kate Bush's "Babooshka" goes viral on twitter due to autism connection

Fitzswiftie

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This viral came in perfect timing because I'm revisiting 'Never For Ever' for a while now. It really grew on me.

• Like 2

I feel like it's kinda weird to diagnose an artist with autism just bc their music/visuals are seen as "quirky" or unconventional :rip:

But if it gets the girlies to stream Kate Bush, I guess I can't complain :toofunny2:

• Like 10

Mother! :jonny3:

But not everyone who's eccentric has autism, let's be serious now.

I also didn't expect to run into the mentally stable chicken murderer in the comments :rip: 

14 minutes ago, wish said:

I feel like it's kinda weird to diagnose an artist with autism just bc their music/visuals are seen as "quirky" or unconventional :rip:

But if it gets the girlies to stream Kate Bush, I guess I can't complain :toofunny2:

yeah, i was confused, they're calling kate autistic bc of... an over the top, eccentric video? :skull: tho i agree, always loved this bop, let it have its moment (still messy).

Yeah, everythings been said in here so I will only be saying

That Babooshka Is That *****!

boom-bang.gif

Stream it, sistrens

Is she actually autistic?

otherwise it's giving "Kurt Cobain was actually trans" head cannon and that's not cute lol

• Like 2

Well... I wish circumstances were better, but I'll take it. What a song! :clap3:

Well... I wish circumstances were better, but I'll take it. What a song! :clap3:

autism the new trendy disease... people are so sick for trivializing these very real problems and making them just cute little traits to compensate for their lack of personality :ace:

• Thanks 1

Kate has autism? I didn't know that 

3 hours ago, bielneira said:

This viral came in perfect timing because I'm revisiting 'Never For Ever' for a while now. It really grew on me.

I love this alberm, it's very light (i dunno a better word to describe it) compared to her other records but it still retains a lot of her own charming, weird style. "Egypt" and "Violin" are among my fave Kate tracks ever.

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Kate has autism? I didn't know that 

She doesn't, the tweet is beyond stupid. Not every eccentric and out of the box artist is autistic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.