Single covers that are better than the album cover

Burn

8 hours ago, Burn said:

An album cover should be the best artwork of any era, but what are some single covers that ended the album cover of its parent album?

For example the All For You single cover >>> the album cover

Janet_Jackson_-_It's_All_For_You.png >>> 8c9726c3f06841f2809a8f9fdf0dd0e4.1000x1000x1.png

Also the Terrance Loves You cover (stunning) >>> Honeymoon

14a606131e2783aefca3157547a037c4.1000x1000x1.png >>> 4e1dfe57a41a23fd6c02cfa899025084.1000x1000x1.png

Came to post the Janet cover :jonny: it's what I use for the album on my apple music 

• Like 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WhateverYouWant

• Burn

• NoAngelus

• sunbathinganimal

Top Posters In This Topic

Cover art for Me & U by Cassie Cover art for Long Way 2 Go by CassieCover art for Long Way 2 Go by Cassie

All 3 were better than the album cover 

Cover art for Cassie by Cassie

7 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

Lady_Gaga_-_Born_This_Way_(single).png

Applause_-_Lady_Gaga.png

Both of them would've been one of the greatest album covers had they been one. 

Agree with both of these.

12 hours ago, WhateverYouWant said:

Born This Way single cover > album cover 

This x1000. The album is iconic but the motorcycle cover will always look cringe. I remember when it was first released and everyone, including some liddos, thought it must be a joke/her trolling :toofunny2: 

26 minutes ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

This x1000. The album is iconic but the motorcycle cover will always look cringe. I remember when it was first released and everyone, including some liddos, thought it must be a joke/her trolling :toofunny2: 

The way some liddos try to push 'ok but the bike is iconic now!!' propaganda when it absolutely isn't; I mostly see the deluxe cover being used anyway.

TEOG's cover would've also been better.

Lady_Gaga_-_The_Edge_of_Glory.png 

• Like 1

prince-if-i-was-your-girlfriend-shockadelica-Cover-Art.jpg > Sign O The Times (just without the text)

mariah-carey-vision-of-love-special-excerpts-from-the-debut-release-Cover-Art.jpg > s/t (looks like an iconic 1950s Blues/Vocal jazz album)

usher-climax-Cover-Art.jpg > Looking 4 Myself

dangelo-lady-Cover-Art.jpg > Brown Sugar

20 hours ago, Komet said:

The way some liddos try to push 'ok but the bike is iconic now!!' propaganda when it absolutely isn't; I mostly see the deluxe cover being used anyway.

TEOG's cover would've also been better.

Lady_Gaga_-_The_Edge_of_Glory.png 

I deleted that motorbike image out of my memory. I use the single cover... i get she was deep in drugs at the time but that was a choice. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.