Gaga covers Vogue US; discusses LG7, Joker 2, engagement

vlayonce

In conclusions Taylor Kinney was a ******* trash and from him  was the he fault of LM suffering from 2014 to 2017,this is what happens when you have a supportive fiancee.. 💘

💘

Edited by Infinite
  • Like 3

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sombre

• RideOrDie

• Soup in Teapot

• DockDock

Top Posters In This Topic

reading the profile right now and omg SURPRISE PROJECT IN ADDITION TO LG7??? could that mean a second album in 2025 or an EP à la TFM? :duca:

The secret project was probably DWAS. 

VO1024_CoverStory_06.jpg

Her being in Givenchy by Alexander McQueen their friendship is something that always touched my heart. :cries:

I know she misses him so much but I'm happy she still celebrates him in everything she does. Stunning shoot, reminds me a bit of her TFM days. 

• Like 4

I hope the Gaga from 2008-2010 is back

• Like 1

Other than excitement for her future projects i'm so happy for her personally. She finally found a balance between happiness on her work and on her private/love life. Michael is the real deal and she's glowing! This is all that matters to me :heart2:

I hope she grows a beautiful family with him in the upcoming years, she deserves this so much.

• Like 1

double post

Edited by Lady Claire

The incredible boyfriend encouraging her to make pop music oh I need them married STAT. Omg Stefani Germonatta a bride I will shed tears :'( 

7 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

Other than excitement for her future projects i'm so happy for her personally. She finally found a balance between happiness on her work and on her private/love life. Michael is the real deal and she's glowing! This is all that matters to me :heart2:

I hope she grows a beautiful family with him in the upcoming years, she deserves this so much.

To be fair she always says she's happy and in a better place and then retroactively says she was miserable and unwell. :toofunny3: Hopefully it's for real now

19 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

SHOT_12_0177_R3_QC.jpg

This photo is incredible :ohwow:

Mama Gaga is chewing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.