Megan speaks on Nicki beef

SmittenCake

My read was that Megan was supposed to return the favor after hot girl summer, maybe with a Nicki feature on her album or something, but that never happened and Megan ghosted. Then WAP + Nicki being Nicki didn't make anything better. I don't see either of them as reliable narrators tbh :suburban:

Spoiler

Still laughing at Megan making a song dissing people for making songs for TikTok only to turn around and push Mamushi hard after it went viral on TikTok :eli:

• Haha 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• TiaTamera

• mons†er

• slw84

One thing that remains consistent throughout every single one of these girls' lifespans is: nicki is "over" and "nobody cares about her!" but their main things are: beefing with nicki while their music is always UNDERPERFORMING. Every. Single. Time.

I don't get it.

Nicki can't be a granny but centered in all their eras(where the music is never selling) and their interviews.

Megan just released an album and is unbothered, so why the confusion about the issue if nicki is crazy, old and irrelevant? If Megan is above the beef? It's so odd.

lets wait for onika to reply 

vcElslY.thumb.gif.9476b593902fb4905d7a2d

megan wasn't a "threat" to nicki and yet she had her bothered and fuming :redface:

On 9/4/2024 at 4:26 PM, Mtjjproducer said:

Well doing a collab with her biggest opp a year after working with Nicki would likely be why Nicki hates her ass

Yeah Nicki genuinely liked Megan  and a big reason was she  thought they had a common enemy (Cardi B) , back in 2018-19 Megan used to be lowkey shady about Cardi. The release of WAP totally blindsided Nicki Minaj, and to twist the knife the song became bigger than any Nicki song.

VDRofF3wesvGcaHsgA.webp

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Teen Spirit said:

Because Megan collaborated with Cardi on WAP and created a song that was bigger than most Nicki songs.

cardi really struck a nerve on ms. petty huh :storm:

Meg grew up and put her differences aside once she met Cardi. Growth.

Narcissist Granny unable to cope

vcElslY.thumb.gif.9476b593902fb4905d7a2d

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i agree tbh :suburban: they should work it out on a remix

6 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Megan dont be acting so sneaky now... Yes Big Foot was a massive fiasco and Nicki looked coked out. But you have been throwing shots at Nicki since 2021 with Thot ****. Nicki didn't start calling you big foot or horse until after you called her Otis and implied nobody is checking for her because she is old. You have been throwing subliminal shots sweetie pie. And you keep mentioning Nicki everytime you have a song coming out. 

"these ******* thirsty i can see why they alcoholics" literally came before all that

This response is slightly less worse than Katy's recent one. She knows exactly what the issue is and it wouldn't even make her the villain. Why not speak the truth?

9 minutes ago, ket said:

Because she worked with Cardi

Yep. But Nicki will never say this because it would be embarrassing for her to admit this is the real reason she's mad. So there can never be a reconciliation.

4 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

One thing that remains consistent throughout every single one of these girls' lifespans is: nicki is "over" and "nobody cares about her!" but their main things are: beefing with nicki while their music is always UNDERPERFORMING. Every. Single. Time.

I don't get it.

You don't get it because this isn't what happens. Nicki starts her problems with the raps girls. 

she was throwing shade at Kim with thinly veiled praise in between so as to not look like a hater. She was liking shady tweets and comments about cardi's rapping ability and parenting (dating back to 2017). She mentioned Latto after they had a behind the scenes spat and then got pissed when Latto asked her not to mention her. She's been throwing unprovoked shade at Megan for nearly 4 years now. 

But when any of them respond they're the problem? this is the first time Megan has said anything pertaining to the beef in 8 months. Her album is 2 months old. Latto hasn't mentioned sis since 2022. Lil Kim didn't say her name for YEARS.

Where are you getting this false narrative that they're calling her some washed up old flop? Only Latto called her old 

brandy_confused_by_jaaron24-d90zw8b.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

the problem is that Nicki is a bully and that's ok lol. Some ppl will hate u for no reason in life and u just gotta ignore them or challenge them and Megan has done both which is also fine. 

• Haha 1

Otis should be glad that Megan kept it vague and cute, tbh.  Megan's diss track was a number 1 hit with an iconic bar.  Otis's diss track was N/A on the charts, and quite literally one of the worst songs in history to be released by a mainstream artist.  I mean to bring up someone's dead mom as a diss is already low as hell but to do it on a song THAT shitty is just… 

Nicki ALWAYS throws stones then hides her hands, waiting for others to take the bait. When they do, she pretends that she wasn't talking about them. That is the worst type of b****. 

On 9/4/2024 at 6:23 PM, Bey_Rihstan said:

You don't get it because this isn't what happens. Nicki starts her problems with the raps girls. 

she was throwing shade at Kim with thinly veiled praise in between so as to not look like a hater. She was liking shady tweets and comments about cardi's rapping ability and parenting (dating back to 2017). She mentioned Latto after they had a behind the scenes spat and then got pissed when Latto asked her not to mention her. She's been throwing unprovoked shade at Megan for nearly 4 years now. 

But when any of them respond they're the problem? this is the first time Megan has said anything pertaining to the beef in 8 months. Her album is 2 months old. Latto hasn't mentioned sis since 2022. Lil Kim didn't say her name for YEARS.

Where are you getting this false narrative that they're calling her some washed up old flop? Only Latto called her old 

brandy_confused_by_jaaron24-d90zw8b.gif

Lil Kim? And "thinly veiled shade" to a has-been? Kim was very much OVER commercially. Embarrassingly so. And female rap was DEAD. I wish you older gay men & women would accept that reality already. There wasn't any meat to that Kim bone until nicki even got at her on wax, beefing with nicki singlehandedly revived her dead career...for a moment. Because her own base wasn't buying her music for years. She was on the OUTS and big dead commercially.

Cardi was a funny time where I personally think they're both at fault where they let their bird tendencies take hold. Nicki felt she was being pushed to support a talentless trick and cardi felt like she was being made to kiss nicki's feet(oddly enough, she ended up doing that after their beef died down too.) Please don't do social media, no one cares and it's a uniquely boring, meaningless metric for "beef." These are rappers, not Rihanna and Ciara.

Why would latto have any sway on nicki discussing the grammy's system for nomination? Believe it or not, latto is MEANINGLESS to nicki(so much so that was the first time latto got public looks and attention from nicki for real.) Nicki feuds always gives the girls something to victimize themselves about while they claim to be "the baddest" and meanest in the nest.

I wasn't talking about Megan with the old narrative(but why are you lying? When hotties themselves tout the Otis line as a nicki diss? Be forreal.) I don't know why y'all throw rocks and hide y'all hands and then try to act like people aren't capable of seeing the residue on your gnarled fingers. That's literally the "nicki hatetrain" narrative and to pretend otherwise is just boringly deceitful.

Megan knows exactly what time it is with them, to pretend like the beginning of this year for her wasn't immediately lining nicki up into her sights is weak asf, all to play victim when that album dropped and the sales were...unbecoming of the claim to surpassing or replacing anyone at the top. I have a sneaking suspicion that had she outdone pf2 commercially, the narrative would be quite different and bold, instead of "who me? I never hurt a single soul! Uwu"

Edited by RunUpDoneUp

This is all very boring. Everybody needs to make a real diss track or keep it on the playground.

On 9/4/2024 at 11:23 AM, Tsareena said:

:suburban: Nicki claims Megan pressured her to drink while she was pregnant with her son and that Megan then told her to get an abortion after she told her 

The thing is... even IF this is true, Meg was doing her favor telling her not to carry #that man's offspring.

Lil Kim? And "thinly veiled shade" to a has-been? Kim was very much OVER commercially. Embarrassingly so. And female rap was DEAD. I wish you older gay men & women would accept that reality already. There wasn't any meat to that Kim bone until nicki even got at her on wax, beefing with nicki singlehandedly revived her dead career...for a moment. Because her own base wasn't buying her music for years. She was on the OUTS and big dead commercially.

Cardi was a funny time where I personally think they're both at fault where they let their bird tendencies take hold. Nicki felt she was being pushed to support a talentless trick and cardi felt like she was being made to kiss nicki's feet(oddly enough, she ended up doing that after their beef died down too.) Please don't do social media, no one cares and it's a uniquely boring, meaningless metric for "beef." These are rappers, not Rihanna and Ciara.

Why would latto have any sway on nicki discussing the grammy's system for nomination? Believe it or not, latto is MEANINGLESS to nicki(so much so that was the first time latto got public looks and attention from nicki for real.) Nicki feuds always gives the girls something to victimize themselves about while they claim to be "the baddest" and meanest in the nest.

I wasn't talking about Megan with the old narrative(but why are you lying? When hotties themselves tout the Otis line as a nicki diss? Be forreal.) I don't know why y'all throw rocks and hide y'all hands and then try to act like people aren't capable of seeing the residue on your gnarled fingers. That's literally the "nicki hatetrain" narrative and to pretend otherwise is just boringly deceitful.

Megan knows exactly what time it is with them, to pretend like the beginning of this year for her wasn't immediately lining nicki up into her sights is weak asf, all to play victim when that album dropped and the sales were...unbecoming of the claim to surpassing or replacing anyone at the top. I have a sneaking suspicion that had she outdone pf2 commercially, the narrative would be quite different and bold, instead of "who me? I never hurt a single soul! Uwu"

- No one is denying that Lil Kim was commercially over by 2010. But with that said, What good did it do for Nicki to diss someone that had been "DEAD"? Again, Nicki was harrassing her and then denying it for what reason...? dklafj;dsogj To play victim for y'all to eat it up. I'm a 26 year old woman dkl;afjdsfo not me being old. I prefer Nicki to Kim. But i'm also unbiased. Try it sometime

- Cardi and Nicki are both stubborn and a miscommunication started their passive aggressive rift. Nicki escalated it. Cardi would be correct considering how PISSED she got when Cardi refused to acknowledge her bullshit. Do you not recall Nicki CRYING real tears because she wasn't being praised by cardi? babe, please. Talking about someone's kids and parenting warrants Beef. Not sure what planet you live on 

- Latto is meaningless to nicki, yet chose to specifically cite her and her song and THEN argue with her for multiple hours? Both on the phone and on twitter? Again, PLEASE. 

- the bottom line is nobody calls nicki some old washed up flop. That's something you made up. Nicki has been picking at megan for years now... for nothing klfajfifo I mean... Yea there's no "Who Me?" mess here. it's more of a ... wtf is wrong with this *****? 

- No one is denying that Lil Kim was commercially over by 2010. But with that said, What good did it do for Nicki to diss someone that had been "DEAD"? Again, Nicki was harrassing her and then denying it for what reason...? dklafj;dsogj To play victim for y'all to eat it up. I'm a 26 year old woman dkl;afjdsfo not me being old. I prefer Nicki to Kim. But i'm also unbiased. Try it sometime

- Cardi and Nicki are both stubborn and a miscommunication started their passive aggressive rift. Nicki escalated it. Cardi would be correct considering how PISSED she got when Cardi refused to acknowledge her bullshit. Do you not recall Nicki CRYING real tears because she wasn't being praised by cardi? babe, please. Talking about someone's kids and parenting warrants Beef. Not sure what planet you live on 

- Latto is meaningless to nicki, yet chose to specifically cite her and her song and THEN argue with her for multiple hours? Both on the phone and on twitter? Again, PLEASE. 

- the bottom line is nobody calls nicki some old washed up flop. That's something you made up. Nicki has been picking at megan for years now... for nothing klfajfifo I mean... Yea there's no "Who Me?" mess here. it's more of a ... wtf is wrong with this *****? 

5 hours ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

Now be forreal. Nicki, as a rapper, responded to whatever issue Kim felt Nicki was having with her on wax. Kim did the same. She was not "harassing" her, this is gun bussing, bih hitting, Lil Kim. The IDEA that a dwarf like Nicki was bullying or harming Lil Kim in any way shape or form(like she was the evil doctors that should be in jail for what they did to her) is too comical to believe. Nicki wanted the crown, so she took it. On wax.

Why lie? Was she crying over Cardi "not bowing down" or was it because she was embroiled in a personal scandal with one of the 3 musketeers(who are now dead to relevancy) and was overly emotional about cardi RUNNING to the label to make her change a verse on a song SHE WANTED TO BE ON, mind you and both her and quavo were moving sheisty about the whole thing. Then to have cardi be in interviews acting like she don't know what's going on, or where Nicki would have a problem with her about anything(: same deaf, dumb & blind routine as Meg, funnily enough.) Catch, every last one of these broads have had PERSONAL CONTACT with Nicki(something y'all claim Nicki thinks she's too above) and she usually has met these chicks in person to discuss stuff(not latto I believe) so it's always funny when people act like she's running or hiding from any of them when they had a problem with anything she said or did.

Come. On. I already asked you to chill with the lying(and white lies are still lies,) latto's song was a what? Rap submission that was clearly more pop than rap, which was the topic, latto is a nobody to nicki and she knows it(it's why one of them was framing tweets, fanning out, while the other was laughing about how dumb the other one sounded on call trying to articulate some late problem RECORDING IT to use later in a desperate bid for sympathy online(the same playbook every time.)

And agaaaaaaiiiiin. Is being for real a trigger for you? In this very thread people are calling her old and a flop. Is it actual brain damage where you become blind to things written that contradicts your own narrative? Or is dishonesty your base form of engagement? Idk why y'all pretend to have any valid reason when hating is clearly the point and everything else is post-hoc justification for the agenda. You don't need a reason to not like Nicki, people do it everyday without pretending to believe in beef or "#standingwithmeg." Stop lying to y'all selves and wear your hater badge proudly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.