Sky Ferreira: Troubled Genius or Pathological Liar? (A Career Retrospective)

RideOrDie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RideOrDie

• bielneira

• smartalek22

• Kern

And I thought dragging Kim was long. Let me read this after I get my Fingerprints.mp3 scanned. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I managed to read all of this much quicker than I thought I would and omg you came with the TEA and the receipts. As a former Sky fan from 2010-2023 (the shitty concert I saw in Delaware was my breaking point and caused me to unstan for good), I knew most of tea but had no recollection of her talking about having lyme cjlyiakdkauduxsijsjd :rip: She wanted her Head Above Water moment so bad. Thank you for putting all of this into one thread because it really showcases the type of person she is and how she knowingly deceives fans while promising them something that most likely doesn't even exist. **** this washed up thieving Khia.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Night Time, My Time is better than anything Lana or Halsey will ever release so we're seated waiting forever if it's necessary.

:xtinass:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Sky is lazy and she doesn't want to be a singer or entertainer. As talented as she is, Sky doesn't have the creativity, the musical background and the ear to become a great artist. NTMT was a great start, even her 'As If!' EP is pop perfection. But she missed her time and honestly, if she wanted to she could release each and every song that she did for Masochism. (Doesn't matter anyways because some of us already have the album & it's not good at all.) 

I wish she would have taken the 'Plastic Hearts' route but Sky doesn't know who she is as an artist. She doesn't know if she should make more alternative r&b music or rock/pop music. She's a lost cause. 

• Confused 1

Wait why does she have beef with Halsey

:suburban:

now why miss katheryn catching strays.

80d10c0630f3d1f72264eac8a7ee032f.gif

• Haha 3

Liar + the music was never that good for people do be doing as much as they did

0uCddEV.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The amount of "(nobody made her do that)" in the Don't Forget release section had me cackling :ahh:

IMG_0366.thumb.gif.5c7e6199ef6ae88d181ae

• Haha 2

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

open the registrations so sky can defend herself

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

The way I knew it was you making this thread just by reading the title.

Always with them receipts up your sleeve.

0uCddEV.gif

• Like 1

this essayyy end those #freeskyferreira conspiracy theorists:bibliahh: this and the R9 one are some of my favs this year 

Spoiler

make one for CB2 next bsf  :gaycat5:

• Like 2

This is what happens when you try to drag miss Ashley Frangipane.

Who's currently on their anticipated fifth album while also starring in multiple classic movies? 

Doesn't seem like the 'Masochism' songstress to me.

spacer.png

• Like 2

The number of "(This never happens)" :bibliahh:

Drag ha!

Plenty of people play after 9 & play less than an hour

Sky, GIRL, like... :rip:

This was a really crazy read. Thank you for putting the receipts together!

I remember first learning of Sky via last.fm in 2011 and being really excited for her to put out something more than just singles. When the As If! EP was released, I thought, "Finally!" and I remember the time between that release and NT,MT (~2 years) feeling like an eternity. Jump to nearly 10 years later, Sept 2023, when I sign up for ATRL and see user RideOrDie exposing her antics right and left. It's crazy to think I waited for a non-existent album for 10 years :skull: 

I think Sky has an amazing singing voice and I love nearly all the music she's released, but sadly, she appears to be quite unprofessional :gaycat6:

• Like 1

finally a good thread, good job op :clap3:

0uCddEV.gif

• Like 2

:bibliahh:

I just told my bf about her comment about playing a show for less than an hour and he said, "How can she play for more than an hour when she doesn't have more than an hour of released music" :skull::skull::skull:

• Haha 4

well i'm glad i got to see one of her messy gigs live to fund her next orders of heroine before she officially packs up as a singer :clap:

entertaining thread, thank u

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Disappointed that this post isn't like your Rihanna deep dive where you were sharing brand new, inside intel. We need real answers!

also would like to add that although i was never a big fan of halsey in the beginning, her last album switched me and is better than anything sky has done for the past decade

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.