Harry Potter tradition canceled; goes mega-viral and Millennials in shambles

Lagerfeld

6 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

good. now people should finally come to terms with the fact that HP was never ever good to begin with.

Tell us you've never read the books or watched all the movies without telling us :ahh:

• Like 4

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• MattieB

• velocity

• poki

Maybe it's time to grow up…

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MattieB said:

Yall are grown ass men and women stanning useless celebrities, tracking the daily streams, mass buying their songs, having daily arguments with strangers about their status, bragging about their success like it's yours and so so so much more. Yall are effectively MUCH worse than Harry potter fans could ever be

Is that…Andre Donovan :skull: 

32 minutes ago, Loca said:

It rarely gets more lowbrow than this 

Posting in a pop forum fighting against other people over which celebrity is a bigger legend is much, much, lower than that. 

• Like 6

People can enjoy the movies and the stuff related to it and still think JK Rowling is a bitter ugly pressed ass TERF :cm: 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Posting in a pop forum fighting against other people over which celebrity is a bigger legend is much, much, lower than that. 

Funny how you do both

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Loca said:

Funny how you do both

We all do

• Like 2

I think it's a little ironic people on this site are saying fans of a series need to grow up and stop obsessing over it. I'm sure they will say the same about some here upon learning how they sit on ATRL for most of their day arguing with others obsessing about women who do not know they exist and who has more impact on the world while getting some sense of personal fulfillment for their achievements, streaming numbers, album sales, etc. while having none of their own.

Edited by Gladiator
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I'm done with it. Especially since the writer outed herself as a transphobe.

The books and films were great but moving forward I wont support anything anymore

• Thumbs Down 1

people need to let it go 

Harry Potter Adults need to kts and I'm not even joking

• Haha 3
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

lol

Kind of hate that millennial = Harry Potter, Disney adult, and other cringey white people things now in the minds of everyone. Yet curiously these types don't GAF & continue to have no shame as seen here

1 hour ago, Kummercell said:

Harry Potter Adults need to kts and I'm not even joking

that's a bit much :toofunny3:

• Like 1

I'm a Millennial, but I never liked Harry Potter. :michael: 

• Thanks 1

Lmao Percy Jackson was always the better book series anyways. And I don't know how people can separate the art from the creator when they are inherently a reflection of each other if you care to look long enough.

• Thumbs Down 1

Harry Potter is amazing and i personally believe this franchise belongs to the World and UK now. Once things turn in such a cultural phenomenon they do

The cast and directors,crew and more brought it to life :gaycat2: Without the movies that franchise would totally lose their power
Once you release something  it belongs to the world. We should be able to strip amazing cultural products from bad people :giraffe:  
Once u take things outside of your bubble. Theyre their own entities.

So, yes harry potter is mine and i still enjoy. Jk leave my franchise alone. Go away old witch. It belongs to the people.

Edited by AvadaKedavra

9 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

good. now people should finally come to terms with the fact that HP was never ever good to begin with.

I see at least 32 people never grew up passed the 8th grade. Sad!

• Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

What we have to remember that JK Rowling and the Harry Potter series have always gotten backlash. And some of you aren't letting a woman use her brain and think freely. There is so much transphobia in real life, if she has transphobic thoughts and wants to share them, she can. 
You can share what you are thinking about, and phrase it in a way that will make people think. That is called being a writer.

this is the stupidest ******* thing I've ever read on this website :hoetenks:

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

There is so much transphobia in real life, if she has transphobic thoughts and wants to share them, she can. 

What :toofunny2: I don't think it's JK's brain you should be worrying about

• Haha 1

The fact TFL told them in advance not to turn up since they wouldn't be doing it but they still did. :skull: I'm a bit embarrassed for them. 

On 9/2/2024 at 3:45 AM, poki said:

The fact that Azkaban is the fan favorite when its the one book/movie where the main villian isn't relevant is absolutely bizarre to me. Like, in theory this book shouldn't even exist yet it's the most beloved. :dies:

On 9/2/2024 at 3:50 AM, OrgVisual said:

Who said that? EVERYONE knows that The Globet of Fire is the fan favourite

On 9/2/2024 at 4:07 AM, FrederickGa said:

For Books, Azkaban is definitely the BEST written HP Book

For films, i think people loved Azakaban because it's Alfonso Cuaron.. but for me, Goblet of Fire is my fave film

Did Half Blood Prince never exist or ?

ezgif-6-46a472c538.thumb.gif.8c3903819d9

WHERE do you guys get these avi's from?

:deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.