MIA demonstrates effectiveness of anti-radioactive/4G/5G streetwear line on TikTok

SmittenCake

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Smarticle

• Uncatena

• itshyolee

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, punisher said:

i don't see the problem with this? 5G is literally brainwashing and making us sick

i put tinfoil on my window since i live near a 5G tower, it's proven to block the radiation 

it's pretty expensive though so idk if i'll get it, shipping would be crazy too

:ghostface:

i really hope all the believers waste their money on her stuff tbh

Gotta admire her hustle :rip:

It's… just not practical. 

While I appreciate the attempt at pushing the boundary of possibilities in clothing/fashion, these are more statement pieces than anything that would actually make a notable/proven difference in one's overall health outcomes.

While radio frequencies can & do impact living things - we all operate on & are sensitive to certain frequencies - whether or not it's enough to live life concerned about it, is another thing. The data isn't sufficient. Even if it were, there's really no escaping it, live fast, die young chanteuse. 

• Like 2

Maybe she's on to something :bibliahh:By blocking 5G and wifi she'll be forced to finally log off! 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, bleuwaffle said:

My queen will be vindicated once again in time, as she always is.

4ihtPHA.gif

The "Borders" chanteuse will always get her revenge. This is why I started garderning and eating organic food since capitalism and high consumerism don't care about our health, only profit.

4ihtPHA.gif

But does that machine vibrate? Asking for a friend

i believe her... let me stream MATA

spacer.png

Edited by Skestina

Radical Optimism numbers after a few weeks

0uCddEV.gif

• Like 1

this is the most ridiculous **** i've seen in a while and i frequent twitter, reddit AND atrl

boss-&-ceo-boss-and-ceo.gif

7 hours ago, Khal said:

So sad how grifting is now a viable career path :rip: 

This is why I can't take her seriously. Charging an arm and a leg for those clothes that's supposed to protect you from radioactive waves. I assume she wants as many people as possible to have access to these clothes so they don't get cancer, no? Does she know the regular person (ya know, the little guys that she used to root for) cannot afford these clothes? She don't actually give a ****, she just trying to turn a buck.

Newsflash for the uneducated: almost all tech, even some in your house can emit radiation. This is not a new thing at all. That's why scientists used to say don't stand too close to the microwave in your house. Hell, even natural **** like the sun emits radiation!

• Thanks 1

Can she test a regular cotton tee?

I'm curious 🤔 

Oh how far she's fallen, it's so sad.

1 hour ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

This is why I can't take her seriously. Charging an arm and a leg for those clothes that's supposed to protect you from radioactive waves. I assume she wants as many people as possible to have access to these clothes so they don't get cancer, no? Does she know the regular person (ya know, the little guys that she used to root for) cannot afford these clothes? She don't actually give a ****, she just trying to turn a buck.

Newsflash for the uneducated: almost all tech, even some in your house can emit radiation. This is not a new thing at all. That's why scientists used to say don't stand too close to the microwave in your house. Hell, even natural **** like the sun emits radiation!

Yep, back in the 90s there were people like M.I.A. against microwave and cellphones. The microwave thing isn't backed by science tho, it emits a type of radiation that is harmless. All this talk reminded me of the time one girl on a class i was in (almost a decade ago) claimed there was a video on the internet proving how 5G antennas are harmful, they were testing the technology in some area and all the doves nearby the antennas fell off dead in the ground, she was on the verge of tears telling it.

• Like 1

oh how the once mighty and avant-garde MIA has deeply fallen, it's hard to watch so many once smart sharp people show signs of severe internet brain rot :doc:

but the gif whew its giving instant classic, give us another Bad Girls, mother :clap3: 

0uCddEV.gif

30 minutes ago, TipToe said:

Yep, back in the 90s there were people like M.I.A. against microwave and cellphones. The microwave thing isn't backed by science tho, it emits a type of radiation that is harmless. All this talk reminded me of the time one girl on a class i was in (almost a decade ago) claimed there was a video on the internet proving how 5G antennas are harmful, they were testing the technology in some area and all the doves nearby the antennas fell off dead in the ground, she was on the verge of tears telling it.

lol tells my age. I heard this so much growing up that I just knew scientists were the ones warning people about the microwaves :laugh: in any event, anyone that falls for M.I.A.'s scheme is dumb. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.