President Jimmy Carter turns 100 next month

Sergi91

And starting October 16 he will be able to vote for Kamala in Georgia. 

• Like 3

I hope he makes it!

• Like 1

We must protect him at all costs! He has to be able to cast his vote for Kamala! 

• Haha 1

Just now, SoldierofLove said:

We must protect him at all costs! He has to be able to cast his vote for Kamala! 

Especially since he's voting in Georgia where every vote will count. 

• Like 1

i thought he been dead :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Imagine a world where he successfully won re-election and Reagan never became president 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Daddy Carter would be such a hit on Sniffies is he was still around… 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91hwe6pnnn4vs6rq9dj442ja49y4hyouaiao715lor&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Haha 4

cmon Jimmy! he's one of my mom's all time fav presidents (and one thing I love about my mom is that she's super progressive and she's absolutely critical of every single president in her lifetime, so even though he's one of her favs she's still like "yeah that doesn't mean he wasn't still messy though!" god… if only she could be progressive about the one f*cking thing she's stuck in her ways about :biblio: but I digress)

• Like 1

Underrated president tbh, if only he knew how to work with Congress :mandown:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Underrated president tbh, if only he knew how to work with Congress :mandown:

He just might be one of the few people in this country who was simply too nice to be President. He just was not a fighter, he didn't like to play dirty or scheme to get what he needed. It's such an admirable trait in a human being, but it's a death sentence for a President. He had a congress that wanted to walk all over him, and unfortunately he was so good an individual that he let them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Imagine a world where he successfully won re-election and Reagan never became president 

I should probably know more about history, but how would you think the world would be different (pls don't drag I am genuinely curious)

I really hope he makes it and doesn't fall short like Betty White  :jonny: 

• Like 2

OMG Legend :clap3:

My mom has this theory that Carter has lasted this long because he's wealthy and can afford all kinds of advanced medical treatments.

Otherwise he would've expired by now.:psyduck:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.