Adele "It has been amazing, I just need a rest. I want to live life now"

naval23

You made your mark and I can't decide whether or not I want an xmas album before her break.

I want her to give us a Celine Dion Mariah Carey xmas album classic but i kind of think that might work later on as well. She has time.

Hmm

Anyways, rest up under ya man...that's what you really want to do and I don't blame you. 

Legendary spot is secured no matter what.

• Like 3

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermouth

• supertiffany

• Shelter

• Calvin

And I hope she takes as long as she needs. :heart2:

On 9/2/2024 at 6:46 AM, Shelter said:

What life does Taylor have though,  She only has herself to think about. Pretty sure Adele said she wants another baby so that is prob next. 

It's giving

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Ugh feck off, Adele

Good. Retire for good, girl! So we aren't subjected to your awful music! :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Doesn't she take long breaks in between albums, it's not like she doesn't have time to live life. 

i don't think this would have had anyone feeling any kind of way if she hadn't included the "i need a rest" line when there's so many people in her line of work who are doing way more than her and still struggling.

but part of her charm has always been her honesty/lack of filter (like she literally started talking about raygun in a concert recently?) so it's not exactly surprising that she'd admit to being tired when she probably is! wishing her all the best :flower:

9 hours ago, Hunter_13 said:

Good. Retire for good, girl! So we aren't subjected to your awful music! :clap3:

The more variants Tayble fans get the stupider they are. :eddie:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I will not invalidate her feelings because she did work hard for what she has, regardless of how much harder other people/artists work. I don't think it's tone deaf, she's just honest, and that's fair. But it's also fair for people to have contrasting opinions about what she said.

At the end of the day I respect her choice, I just wish she can still release one-off songs here and there because her music is great.

3 hours ago, Reflektor_Creep said:

Tayble fans

Weird

• Thumbs Down 1

6 pages of swifties being pressed at her for saying "i need a rest from my career to enjoy my kid, marry my current partner and make another one" lol it's the way her organic success and non obsession with fame pisses them off bc of the natural smashery :coffee2:

• Like 1

I think becoming too famous took her passion out of music, during one of the recent interviews she said 'I don't even sing at home these days' it says a awful lot about her relationship with music. She's been very clear since the start, she wants a family. I don't know why people are being negative about it, she isn't chasing success maybe she once was. I wish her nothing but the best. I am one of the few who loves 30 and always excited for future Adele.  

On 9/3/2024 at 1:57 PM, Reflektor_Creep said:

The more variants Tayble fans get the stupider they are. :eddie:

I don't think it gets more "stupid" than calling someone awkward nickname like that. Or more pathetic than being hateful towards strangers. :doc:

Well she does need to focus on Sam Smith's persona, they need it more now so I understand her reasons.

On 9/1/2024 at 1:16 AM, SoldierofLove said:

spacer.png

It's time to take over her demographic.

someone make a soul album asap

On 8/31/2024 at 10:01 PM, Bey_Rihstan said:

It's only tone deaf if you're overly sensitive tbh. By this logic… those same people working 9 to 5's should never vent about work because someone somewhere has no job 💀 wanting a break is completely fine

Yeah exactly and people who work 9-5's just get to live their regular lives and see their families on the weekends and afternoons. It's harder to do that as a celebrity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.