Delete one pop star from history

Kimmo

Delete a Pop Star  

409 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

I don't wanna sound like a hater so I won't publicly say it, but I will say that Bey, Rih and Gaga are the most irreplaceable. 

Edited by BGKC
  • Like 2

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kimmo

• Jay07

• Rihinvention

• ChooseyLover

13 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

You can easily delete Taylor and nothing would've changed in the history of music. 

Spoiler

Her Gen Z wannabes would be gone but it's not like we'd miss them

• Like 3

It's a tie between Katy for being useless for 10 years now and Taylor since insecure self-obsessed eternal losers like her, Elon Musk and Donald Trump should have no place in the society

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, IBelonginYourArms said:

It's a tie between Katy for being useless for 10 years now and Taylor since insecure self-obsessed eternal losers like her, Elon Musk and Donald Trump should have no place in the society

they just need to give you that nobel prize for literature already. you ate that up

Edited by Petra von Kant
  • Like 1

Taylor Swift. 

Take her and her music out and nobody would flinch. 

Yes, she is the most popular pop star in the world, but her songs are boring and her contribution to music and pop culture as an icon is non existent. She has not inspired any pop stars and her music has not influnced the landscape in any way. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

She has not inspired any pop stars

I might not like her, but that isn't true. She's clearly inspired/influenced Sabrina and Olivia and probably half a dozen other Gen Z artists that I'm forgetting.

I was going to vote for Taylor, but ultimately I think that songwriting is a talent, so I couldn't go through with it. I had to choose someone who I genuinely believe has no talent.

23 hours ago, Chris said:

Who the hell would delete Beyonce?

People who don't like music I fear 

If Taylor was erased, the music scene would be better and more environmentally friendly!

• Haha 4

i want to vote for taylor but she gives us reputation aka one of my fav album of all time.. so nicki 

On 8/31/2024 at 11:56 AM, Jay07 said:

These are the top two results for Ashanti on youtube. Can you point to her dancing or indeed, any similarity to Beyonce whatsoever other than the color of her skin? 

Or were you referring to Amerie whose single hit came out a year after Crazy In Love and copied its entire sound AND music video?

Clock that YT gay. Ashanti and Amerie aren't dancers. They tried it you clocked that tea.

• Thanks 1

Adele 100%  the rest have at least one song I LOVE.

For me the only answer, is Christina Aguilera and it shows that she is not even part of the list. Great talent tho! 

Beyonce has Apple Pie La Mode so you cannot delete her.

People saying take taylor out and you wouldn't miss anything

Have you seen the other options?

Some of them haven't made a good album in a decade. They are only played by old gays in atrl that discovered the time machine and are trapped in 2011

Adele. I don't go out my way to listen to her, so her discography being gone would not phase me at all. 

On 9/1/2024 at 7:17 AM, Devin said:

Rihanna = the one with the least talent

Fixed

I think Kesha is the only one whose music is sort of irrelevant to the pop scene. So her. Even though I like her. 

Edited by Badgalbriel
  • Thumbs Down 1

Dua Lipa - what does she contribute to pop music? No one would miss her

Adele has the worst and least interesting music to me so I would pick her as far as my personal listening habits.

If you mean someone and their whole music lineage, I think Kesha's absence wouldn't change much, so her (but... her Deconstructed EP is better than a few people in the pics entire catalog)

Easy, Katy.

Her "legacy" is Teenage Dream, created by Bonnie McKee. Any pop girl could've sung them, she has no impact whatsoever.

All the other main pop girls have vision and unique artistry. Katy just a product, brand, a dated one. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.