dragging camila is not fun or cool anymore, agreed?

80x100

i was enjoying when dragging her since 5H split but then something happened in this month.

:clack:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

i agree, especially as her album was actually cute!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

No. Drag where dragging is due, sisters:rogue: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

kinda

it's like beating a dead horse atp

Beating a dead horse 

tbh I don't even factor her existence into pop culture conversations. Something about her just *feels* so local to the US.

I know someone could reply to this with songs that charted well worldwide, but it's more an "essence" or a vibe that she gives off…like Ashley Tisdale or Vanessa Hudgens. It's like everyone in America knows who they are, but other countries go, "oh, she sings?"

I just don't see her as a legitimate pop girl. In my head, she's a reality TV contestant that Americans keep trying to make happen.

• Haha 3

moving onto katy is way more fun actually especially when her competitors like kesha and gaga giving us SOTY's 

7 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

i agree, especially as her album was actually cute!

serve

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Agreed. I'd rather shed light to Sabrina's unashamedly cringy as hell behavior and lyrics. C, XOXO was a cute album actually.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Agreed. It's necessary.

Yeah. Yall get so mad that pop music is dying but when girls serve pop perfection the gays pay them dust or just hate. 

• Confused 2

Never

11 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Yeah. Yall get so mad that pop music is dying but when girls serve pop perfection the gays pay them dust or just hate. 

What does this have to do with Camila?

Just now, Pheromosa said:

What does this have to do with Camila?

Is really just an observation of pop in general.

But her album floppage being the direct result of the fake outrage over her past, gays upset that she's "copying" Charli and fueling a fake feud :michael: the whole aura around Camila has just been created to be this kinda a general "ick" feeling now, I mean look at the thread title:michael:

• Like 1

it is beyond tired. 

no, let's keep dragging her please 

There's something smelly about gay men of a certain age dragging female pop star 

There's no need anymore, she's a complete flop and it's not even like tabloids are writing about her these days. Every now and then she gets a bit of buzz for plagiarism or relationship drama but it always fades away pretty quickly.

51 minutes ago, 80x100 said:

kesha SOTY

????:biblio::dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.