Gaga & Chappell Follow Each Other

LostInStereo100

Thoughts? :angelo:

Id be here for a song together. Literally my two favs and have seen them

both in concert multiple times. Gaga could be to Chappell, what Madonna should have been to Gaga. :angelo:

There has been a rumor for some time now, but this pretty much seals the deal that "something" is coming. Gaga's follow list is tiny, and let me remind you she followed Bruno just a few days before DWAS dropped 

Gaga securing another hit collab:clap3:

I'm really hoping for a collab (though I have 0 clue how Gaga would mesh with the sound of Midwest Princess and Chappell for what we know of LG7) and for Chappell's cover of bad romance to be on streaming. OGH's will swear Gaga's doing this to "cling to relevancy" but it's so nice to see Gaga give love and support to the next generation of pop girls unlike her predecessors did to her.

Edited by RatGod

We love seeing established pop girls supporting the new generation of pop girls unlike how Grace and Madonna mistreated Gaga during the beginning of her career. :clap3:

• Like 6

Everyone in the industry is rooting for Chappel and Sabrina. Definitely our next Main Pop Girls :giraffe: 

Michael polosky should be shaking because Chappell knows to flick the besn real good 

• Haha 5

I might need to call out when never it is released and whatever it is 

:jonny5: 

I mentioned this in other thread, but I'd be really upset if it is Midwest Princess re release. She needs to let go of the past. Most of those songs were recorded like 4-5 years ago :rip: 

It's time for next project people are so hungry for new Chappell. Just look at GLB. Plus Subway has been performed for months now, plus now a potential Gaga project. We are being fed!

The LGBTQ+ won :heart:

Chappell just followed Xtina now too.

This has to be VMAS related 

3 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Chappell performing at the VMA with Gaga and Xtina? :gaygacat5:

9 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

The new Lady Marmalade is coming. :duca:

Since Bruno is chained up in Vegas, Chappel will perform DWAS with Gaga :jonnycat:

Who's the top 

Mother and Daughter :WAP:

Another collab :gaycat:

26 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Brit and Madonna (esp the latter) have literally collab'd with everyone. Now we're gonna keep it cute in here :gaycat2:

ot

Chappell working with her IDOL. Gaga securing hits and acclaim for the old and new :clap3:

35 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Another collab that will be an event? Yes! :heart2:

I wish we had more Info :dies: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.