FKA twigs - "EUSEXUA"

kyliefever2002

dwfegsdrtfkygluki;lrdhukgal THIS ONE comment under the Eusexua MV comparing it to Auschwitz imagery :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh: 

it's giving Robert Pattinson fangirl behaviour

Spoiler

IMG_7653.png?ex=66e5bbf3&is=66e46a73&hm=640f6aebadfddaf899d691cb5e348982746bc04635c590d795fadd95d7b3d8ff&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=2410&height=1208

Edited by Pendulum
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• FlyPirate

• ahauntingnearu

• Uncatena

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

dwfegsdrtfkygluki;lrdhukgal THIS ONE comment under the Eusexua MV comparing it to Auschwitz imagery :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh: 

it's giving Robert Pattinson fangirl behaviour

IMG_7653.png?ex=66e5bbf3&is=66e46a73&hm=640f6aebadfddaf899d691cb5e348982746bc04635c590d795fadd95d7b3d8ff&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=2410&height=1208

Is that FKA Twig's burner

This song made it thank god. It's Childlike Things. She repurposed an ancient song and this snip songs so incredible

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

1. Eusexua

2. Girl Feels Good

3. Perfect Stranger

4. Drums Of Death

5. Room Of Fools

6. Sticky

7. Keep It, Hold It

8. Childlike Things

9. Striptease

10. 24 hr Dog

11. Wanderlust

I guess I'll have to pray for the upcoming months she renamed Lonely but exciting road to something else, maybe Wanderlust because the lengths kind of match?

I refuse a Radiant Me 2.0 situation like WTF 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ImpassiveThomas said:

I guess I'll have to pray for the upcoming months she renamed Lonely but exciting road to something else, maybe Wanderlust because the lengths kind of match?

I actually could see the title fitting and it working as a closer... id rather have another new song because the quality of the Valentino video is good enough imo. 

• Like 1

i believe striptease was leaked before already right?

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i believe striptease was leaked before already right?

nope only teased via snippets. and from a calvin klein ad like 2 years ago...

1 hour ago, ImpassiveThomas said:

iirc there is a deluxe, and the other titles i don't see are Heaven and Feel Love. Maybe they're renamed but maybe they're on the deluxe.

9 minutes ago, Khris said:

iirc there is a deluxe, and the other titles i don't see are Heaven and Feel Love. Maybe they're renamed but maybe they're on the deluxe.

since when is she a deluxe/reissue diva O_O

• Like 1

the album cover is beautiful, i prefer it without the text though. visuals are 10/10 as per usual with twigs :clap3:ready for 1/24!

49 minutes ago, ImpassiveThomas said:

The only difference is that we already have this song in full HQ. Radiant me we live performances only (and great - no shade to LBER).  just consider it a good addition for your outtakes album lol

27 minutes ago, Khris said:

??

everything is perfect :jonny6:

single. single art. album art. tracklist 

MOTHER IS BACK :duca: 

• Like 1

does anyone have more info about her Sotheby's performances? i've been looking on Twitter, everywhere but no one seems to be talking about it :rip:

i wonder if she will really be present throughout all of the performances? as they seem to be scheduled thrice a day for 13 days

it seems more realistic that she will only be on the opening and the other performances will only be with the dancers?

It really sucks that we'll have to wait this long for the album :doc:

Kinda shocked that she really followed through with Striptease after the discord twiglets begged for it lmao

10 minutes ago, mathekr said:

It really sucks that we'll have to wait this long for the album :doc:

Kinda shocked that she really followed through with Striptease after the discord twiglets begged for it lmao

Yea. I despised the CK snippet - truly heinous noises leaving her mouth - but I'll give it a chance I guess. 

Since that and Childlike Things made it, and DOD that she played live, that just leaves one other snippet she teased that didn't make it, birth her or whatever. Maybe it's actually one of the songs! Similar with GTFL, which always sounded like a portion of a song vs. the full song. We'll see soon!

• Like 1

The video just ****** me up so much! Pure art. So glad she's back (even tho I stanned Caprisongs hard - I love everything she does lol)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.