FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

kyliefever2002

8 minutes ago, Merryem said:

she's just world building as an artist! it may be more fun for you if you just give in to it and try to enjoy this idea of what could be and not try to extract too deep of a meaning or message from it

i was having fun with it at first but it's starting to freak me out:deadbanana: like idek what i'm saying when i'm spamming that whole chant, and i like to be conscious on what i'm putting out to the world. celebrities naturally have a huge influence on people and i just don't wanna get myself into something im just not interested in yk, i admire her a lot, and im the type of person who would literally shave my head if she told me its healthy lmaoo

i get what she's doing but i think im gonna try to focus on the music this era. i tried to follow the whole commandments thing for a while but its just not for me

• Like 1

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• FlyPirate

• ahauntingnearu

• Uncatena

23 minutes ago, Merryem said:

the song and video are tremendous, massive gags but to me her best video will ALWAYS be sad day :jonny5: that is simply one of the best music videos of all time I fear

And best songs of all time :cm: 

1 minute ago, punisher said:

i was having fun with it at first but it's starting to freak me out idk:deadbanana: like idek what i'm saying when i'm spamming that whole chant. celebrities naturally have a huge influence on people and i just don't wanna get myself into something im just not interested in yk, i admire her a lot, and im the type of person who would literally shave my head if she told me its healthy or something lmaoo

i get what she's doing but i think im gonna try to focus on the music this era. i tried to follow the whole commandments thing for a while but its just not for me

no worries love if it's not for you it's not for you :heart: the music is fantastic too so enjoy that at least

Edited by Merryem

Just now, Merryem said:

no worries love if it's not for you it's not for you :heart: the music is fantastic too so enjoy zat at least

now lemme patiently wait for SOTY drums of death :clack:

9 minutes ago, Uncatena said:

Apparently neither made it onto the album 

If Lonely didn't make it I'll make sure to delete myself in front of her 

6 minutes ago, Uncatena said:

Apparently neither made it onto the album 

NOsexua :mad:

Anyways I'm bopping to the song played in the Eusexua video :katie2:

Whoops double post

lemme just say Eusexua is so beautiful & trance-like, I had to listen to it like 5x to even pay attention coz it kept taking me places

Edited by sha-nasty

2 hours ago, Uncatena said:

these are obviously blurred on purpose y'all :toofunny2: we're not getting that tracklist lmao

idk i thought maybe im just blind lol

41 minutes ago, Chemist said:

the music video is a masterpieces omfg. what a way to start an era . GAGGED

For real, what a nice treat that she included another track from the album in the video. That tousled pixie wig cute af.

1. Eusexua

2. Girl Feels Good

3. Perfect Stranger

4. Drums Of Death

5. Room Of Fools

6. Sticky

7. Keep It, Hold It

8. Childlike Things

9. Striptease

10. 24 hr Dog

11. Wanderlust

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Video of the year :jonny5:

The first song gave me Melissa vibes, which I love.

Fuh real, I was like, "Oh, M3LL155X was on the other side of the phone!" :clap3:

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Chemist said:

the music video is a masterpieces omfg. what a way to start an era . GAGGED

For real, what a nice treat that she included another track from the album in the video. That tousled pixie wig cute af.

I was so overwhelmed by the artistry and the music pumping through my headphones that I actually cried watching the video on my TV.

Incredible.

10 minutes ago, punisher said:

1xq8SO1.jpeg

See I knew Drums of Death was at either track 3 or 4. Period.

I don't think we can really expect her to top the sad day and cellophane videos, that's an unreasonable standard those videos are some of the best music videos ever made. The Eusexua video is still really good. 

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.