Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO (Magic City Edition)'

vinicius

21 minutes ago, XXI. said:

I really hope Camila gives us something memorable... pull a stunt girl.

INVITE SABRINA TO SING GODSPEED WITH U

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vinicius

• istersay

• HarleyWin

• rickycabello123

Was it good? Yes. She always kills it. The June gloom blonde to Godspeed black hair was gag worthy!

but after the first chorus it should have been DCD or I Luv It. AHH. 

Godspeed better take off 

Does anyone else interpret the whole "back to Brunette"/crashing the laptop shtick as a farewell ("Godspeed") to the whole C,XOXO blond persona? I don't know,

the whole thing I gave me "I'm tired of this floppy era, it's done. On to the next thing" vibes.

• Like 4

Wasted opportunity for her not to promote DCD tbh 

Godspeed is not a good single choice but I don't think that matters to her at this point so i get it 

• Like 2

i feel like she wants everything she's done lately to come across as her starting a new phase of the era but.. it makes it seem like it's over already? 

• Like 1

I was hoping she'd perform Dade Country Dreaming, but I understand that with this performance, she's leaning more towards a conceptual approach, adding layers of meaning to her C,XOXO world  :chick3:

• Like 1

Can y'all interpret whatever she's trying to say

spacer.png

I'm actually confused at the brown hair change lol. Isn't that NOT the c xoxo vibe ? Like didn't she intentionally say she changed her look for the era ? I'm confused 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AbracaMartin said:

Does anyone else interpret the whole "back to Brunette"/crashing the laptop shtick as a farewell ("Godspeed") to the whole C,XOXO blond persona? I don't know,

the whole thing I gave me "I'm tired of this floppy era, it's done. On to the next thing" vibes.

:rofl:I hope she's not tired of the era, maybe just that it didn't take off like she wanted.

Back to Brunette, Godspeed to blonde hair, Godspeed to my old boyfrued, Godspeed to negativity online

back to being happy I hope k05149.gif.fbd19779f54d6af6b05755218a85e

Edited by istersay
  • Like 1

The way i thought the xoxo girls were going to break my sis out of that glass box and perform DCD  :rip:

she deserves the flopping after tonight. That khia song is not a performance song at all. The way I was excited when I heard June gloom then started cursing at the tv when I heard that flop starting :weeps: missed opportunity. At least June gloom is better live(see rock in Lisboa)

• Haha 5

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, sangi said:

Wasted opportunity for her not to promote DCD tbh 

Godspeed is not a good single choice but I don't think that matters to her at this point so i get it 

Just like how Consequences was a terrible single choice. It’s like her team never tells her no when it comes to picking singles 

3 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Just like how Consequences was a terrible single choice. It's like her team never tells her no when it comes to picking singles 

but Consequences was one of my favorite live performances <3  I love Godspeed but I get it about picking singles,

I guess she cares more about what she likes  at the time, and she can never please everyone anyway. :cm:

Whose idea was it to push Godspeed :rip: it's just so grating and unpleasant to the ears

Can Friends Kiss is RIGHT THERE jesus christ 

She should've performed ILI and June Gloom :rip: 

Edited by Bhabylon

Awful performance, sorry I'm in full Bently meltdown mode rn :angry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.