Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO (Magic City Edition)'

vinicius

Does anyone else find the mixing on Can Friends Kiss weird? Like it sounds so quiet on speakers on full max and the production kind of empty and her voice tuned weirdly?? 

it's my favourite of the new songs but instead of sounding like lush island production, it has something almost 2012 Zara Larsson about it? Bed Chem by Sabrina (not to pit them against each other) came on after and just sounds FULLER 

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vinicius

• istersay

• HarleyWin

• rickycabello123

13 minutes ago, Do it Right said:

Does anyone else find the mixing on Can Friends Kiss weird? Like it sounds so quiet on speakers on full max and the production kind of empty and her voice tuned weirdly?? 

it's my favourite of the new songs but instead of sounding like lush island production, it has something almost 2012 Zara Larsson about it? Bed Chem by Sabrina (not to pit them against each other) came on after and just sounds FULLER 

yea, and the live is even better too.. but we been knew that camila's live is always better than studio

18 minutes ago, Do it Right said:

3 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

yea, and the live is even better too.. but we been knew that camila's live is always better than studio

What are you guys listening to it on? I have it playing through a homepod and it sounds decent to me..

I hope she's back with her black hair on her appearances and upcoming live performances, a wig would look weird 

And she looks a lot better with her classic look. Blondemila was fun but time to let it go :giraffe:

• Confused 1

I dress to kill, I just got a new army
Jacquemus purse, and the shoes are Versace
Teasin' my ex is my favorite hobby
Went a little too far, I'm sorry
Latin boys callin' me "Amor" and "Mami"
Americans callin' me "Baby" and "Shawty"
After the gym, I go get calamari
Get in the Tessy and go head to the party

:WAP:

• Like 2

love the standard. Kinda wish we got more left-ended rather than two generic songs,GodSpeed and BabyPink

ALSO Pinkxoxo extended,I'm need the Charli XCX stans to obtain the harddrive 

Kinda shocked to not see Koshi on any of these songs. I thought his interlude was a hint at something.

• Like 1

if Camila is changing her hair why is this the new profile pic?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

if Camila is changing her hair why is this the new profile pic?

Why would a fan run update account have anything to do with if Camila has brown or blonde hair :toofunny3:

• Haha 2

i'm a busy body.. ticktickticktick

• Like 1

the songs have grown on me so much already lmfaoo although i wish we had like 3 more

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Golden Hour said:

Kinda shocked to not see Koshi on any of these songs. I thought his interlude was a hint at something.

isnt he rumored at real life angels aka snippet #1 aka we-thought-godspeed-hyperpopversion

• Haha 1

I take it there will not be a tour?

:clack:

She should do small theaters at least

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

I take it there will not be a tour?

She should do small theaters at least

She kinda confirmed she's going on tour actually. In one of her latest posts on IG she said she 'can't not tour c,xoxo'...

• Thanks 1

Not her revising the board

spacer.png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

spacer.png

Yikes, guess this is it then huh?

Listen, Godspeed is a good song but you definitely have to be in some mood to listen to it. I really do like it but I don't necessarily want to hear it when the other 3 songs are so much fun

2 hours ago, Exzime. said:

spacer.png

the graph should be going down instead of up

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Golden Hour said:

Why would a fan run update account have anything to do with if Camila has brown or blonde hair :toofunny3:

i thought they got it from one of Camila's sites. now i just noticed it wasn't.

I totally get why Camila decided against real life angels, she would have gotten so much hate from Charli stans.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.