Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO (Magic City Edition)'

vinicius

The Black Hair is Back O_O 

Amy Winehouse Back to Black tribute confirmed!

• Like 1

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vinicius

• istersay

• HarleyWin

• rickycabello123

first listen i'm not too sure, but GODSPEED is a standout, this is the kinda music i love from her wowow

• Like 1

oh black hair is back, godspeed is cute!

• Like 1

baby pink is a BOP

• Like 2

"can friends kiss?" "Godspeed" and "baby pink" might be her best songs in years 

spacer.png

• Like 1

This era had so much potential, but she and her team executed it poorly. The deluxe gave us a glimmer of hope, but atp why care when they don't do ****? I'll be impressed if a song even takes off.

The first three tracks are probably the most radio-friendly, and very reminiscent of early Drake, Rihanna, and early 2010s music. They're not groundbreaking, but they'd sound fine on the radio.

As for Godspeed, it started off strong, but the second chorus went nowhere when it should have elevated the song.

Idk I'll always support Camila, and I'm a big fan of the C, XOXO era (which deserved better) but I'm just going to stick to streaming these new songs.

• Thanks 2

And if I say this is the 2nd best aoty then what

ljLlJE.gif

• Like 2

Welp, back to black, i guess that was it. This era was such a missed opportunity with all the potential it had. I was really hyped with the trailers, there was such a strong concept which seems to have been abandoned for hald of the actual album. :gaycat6:

I also cant get into godspeed because i just feel like shes cosplaying rosalia

Edited by Pandora30012
  • Like 1

People here were saying a few pages ago that she has a problem with commitment to eras, I agree. Such a pivotal thing like a hair color change, but damn… watch people making fun of her now for going back to black because of flopping 

the new songs are nice! Godspeed and Can Friends Kiss are my favorite for now but the « bounce and break your back » part on Come Show Me is addictive :duca:

• Like 1

I find this entire era to be a bit disappointing. For my ears. This is not what was teased initially. 

• Like 1

baby pink is such mess

come show me and can friends kiss are ok,

godspeed is a miss

i dont think el guincho style suits camilla and thats why this era fell flat

could be camila's lack of strong identity, this music needs, because how come work with fka twigs, charli xcx, rosalia, sampha is "wow"

i stan camila, but this era is def the least musically interesting to me, like even song liar has more streams on my last fm than this whole album 

if you listen to dont go yet after c xoxo difference is huge... camila feels so free and herself

• Like 2

baby pink is lowkey top 3 in her discography alongside nbts and in the dark. i love her experimental sound sm. she needs to go back to epic where they made decisions for her because she's dumb.  

• Like 1

Anyone know what song the instrumental that starts 12 seconds into this is from? I've been dying to know

Edited by Saintlor

After hearing the 4 deluxe tracks I think none of these will work as singles. She should just push "June gloom" and end the era at that.

sorry but i thought godspeed means speed of god or something :jonny3:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

Anyone know what song the instrumental that starts 12 seconds into this is from? I've been dying to know

probably SUMMER IS OVER @JustLikeMagic

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.