Israeli settlers are seizing Palestinian land under cover of war

brazil

In the Palestinian village of Battir, where ancient terraces are irrigated by a natural spring, life carries on as it has for centuries.

Part of a Unesco World Heritage site, Battir is known for its olive groves and vineyards. But now it is the latest flashpoint over settlements in the occupied West Bank.

Israel has approved a new Jewish settlement here, taking away privately owned land for new settler houses 

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c624qr3mqrzo

Sigh.

Yet whenever you call out how disgusting Israelis actually are and they're no better than Nazi Germany all you get is a bunch of deluded Zionists crying anti Semitism.

It's getting so tiring. I've cut all but one Israelis out of my life because they genuinely believe IDF are heroes, and try to justify everything Israel has done and acting as genocide is a good thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Insert rightful condemnation of Jewish extremist with "but what about islam" deflection/"youre antisemitic for pointing this out" thread here.

:giraffe:

Israel is a Jewish Supremacist state!

Edited by réveuse
  • Like 1

Israel keeps proving everyday their position as a colonialist power, yet you will still see people denying the truth :ace:

• Like 2

Refer to them as disgusting colonists because that's they are.

• Like 3

Why does this remind me of what happened in Ireland in the past? :foxaylove2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.