Israel launches massive military operation in the West Bank

BorderBoy

Edited by BorderBoy
  • Thanks 1

Wow, you're telling me it was never about Hamas? You mean the Zionists of ATRL lied???

GIzk-l2WAAArEUC?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Thanks 11

• Like 3

They're defending themselves, give them another $3B in arms and weapons :juanny:

• Like 2

I hope and pray they burn one by one, for every Palestinian they rape and/or murder.

• Like 7

THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!

How are they going to avoid killing Israelis too since the borders in the West Bank are shakier than DWAS's start? Could it be that they don't care?

• Like 2

For the sake of humanity, Israel and Zionism must be destroyed, full stop.

It's inevitable based on the fact that they've never been more militarily and financially dependent on the US to prop them up, its official status and unofficial perception as a pariah genocidal terror apartheid state across the world (increasingly so among younger gens in the global north), and the increased resolve of all components of the resistance axis. I just hope its collapse can happen within the next decade or even sooner to mitigate the obscene loss of Palestinian life. 

A brutal disgusting country

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

Wow, you're telling me it was never about Hamas? You mean the Zionists of ATRL lied???

GIzk-l2WAAArEUC?format=jpg&name=900x900

This was indeed about Hamas which also exists in the West Bank, which is logical considering that Hamas confirmed they were engaged in battle with Israel in the West Bank yesterday. Not even Haaretz and Al Jazeera (Al Jazeera merely refers to them obscurely as "Tulkarem

battalion" because that sounds better than Hamas) are

denying this, so I'm not sure what source you possibly could have read that didn't tell you they were fighting Hamas

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2024-08-28/ty-article-live/israel-launches-counterterror-op-in-west-bank-palestinians-say-at-least-four-killed/00000191-96c7-d13a-ab93-def775cb0000

• Thumbs Down 7

1 hour ago, Bosque said:

This was indeed about Hamas which also exists in the West Bank, which is logical considering that Hamas confirmed they were engaged in battle with Israel in the West Bank yesterday. Not even Haaretz and Al Jazeera (Al Jazeera merely refers to them obscurely as "Tulkarem

battalion" because that sounds better than Hamas) are

denying this, so I'm not sure what source you possibly could have read that didn't tell you they were fighting Hamas

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2024-08-28/ty-article-live/israel-launches-counterterror-op-in-west-bank-palestinians-say-at-least-four-killed/00000191-96c7-d13a-ab93-def775cb0000

The solution is to end the occupation, period. Idk why you skipped the fact that this all began after Israel occupied territories in the West Bank and never abide by international law and resolution to withdraw from them. In case the scene Gaza scenario happens in the West Bank, God forbid, things will be much worse because the settlers aren't going to hang around doing nothing but will even participate in the killing because they are armed. There aren't enough hospitals in the West Bank as much as in Gaza either. I hope things do not escalate to that point in the West Bank. It's gonna be a disaster.

• Like 1

Monsters.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.