Bodycam footage shows DaniLeigh laughing/bragging after running someone over drunk

jakeisphat

Yesterday, authorities released the BWC & surveillance footage of DaniLeigh's 2023 DUI and hit/run for which she is now serving 5 years of probation. 

Warning (Graphic):

Spoiler

Edited by jakeisphat

are we supposed to know who this is?

:suburban:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

That video is disturbing. I felt sick. She was going so fkn fast. And the way she is talking about "I didn't hit nobody" and her trying to excuse herself cause she's a singer. The way she reacted to the witnesses calling them "weird ass people". "Did somebody die? You guys are crazy". DISGUSTING. Her attitude is beyond abhorrent. She should be locked the **** up. 

• Thanks 1

Who? She's weird btw 

Her music sucked anywya

Just listened to her music for the first time and I think jail is her place cause the booth certainly ain't ma'.

• Haha 6

Help, who's gonna look after her kid now, because DaBaby certainly won't :toofunny2:

• ATRL Moderator

5 years of probation? Jail

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

That video is disturbing. I felt sick. She was going so fkn fast. And the way she is talking about "I didn't hit nobody" and her trying to excuse herself cause she's a singer. The way she reacted to the witnesses calling them "weird ass people". "Did somebody die? You guys are crazy". DISGUSTING. Her attitude is beyond abhorrent. She should be locked the **** up. 

I'm drivin drunk
cuz I'm a singerr

ot: Jail:supaspaz::bam:

Edited by BowWow
  • Haha 1

She needs to rot in prison  

Not miss yella bone on the curb getting arrested. Aww. 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.