:giraffe:

• Like 1

really great lyricism tbh

• Like 2

Oh Sabrina is just going about her business scalping people :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

can u explain the cocaine addicts part?

Nnnnn, it's just generalising his 2020< friend group. Especially Mike Sabbath :mazen: 

Spoiler

Fu_BBVjakAE5ssn?format=jpg&name=largeShervinFBOG.jpg

7 minutes ago, jeffersonairplanes19 said:

I- :bibliahh: let me give her album a stream. I wasn't intending on it cuz why would i wanna pollute my eardrums with more Hack Anturnoff, but she deserves it now i fear tenchi-arick.gif I thought TTPD was gonna be my relatable artsy druggy POS boyfriend album, but it seems Sabrina outdid tenchi-arick.gif

GVloT2xW0AEThyZ?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

We needed her "go tell your friends I'm crazy, I'll tell Mike you're gay" bar for this one 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Solaria said:

Shawn has always given stereotypical 'LA stoner hippie meditating is my entire personality' type of guy. 

Only post 2020, & it only got worse in his cancelled tour era cuz the life coach wellness vultures came for him :'( 

she spoke facts! 

• Like 1

They dated? I didn't know :deadbanana:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Only post 2020, & it only got worse in his cancelled tour era cuz the life coach wellness vultures came for him :'( 

he's been talking about meditation getting high since like 2018. Never forget when everybody lost their damn minds because he said he smoked weed and wanted to try shrooms in his rolling stone profile. 

26 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

You're so empathetic, you'd make a great wife

:suburban:

• Haha 2

To have people invested in your music, writing about your famous ex-boyfriends is what you need. 

Straight up from Taylor Swift's book. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

ngl i always got the vibe from shawn that he doesn't really know who he is. people tend to latch onto spirituality, lifestyle choices, "higher powers" etc when they don't have a sense of identity. but being in LA as a young celebrity is his main issue; clearly surrounded by social climbing leaches that just want to get into his inner circle and use his resources to fund their lifestyles. many of the disney girls have yet to realise this.  :sadviolin:

Say it louder :clap3: His whole staff are friends who don't work, & go on vacation with him.

And that time he did livestreams to promote exposed life coach scammer Jay Shetty too :rip:

8 minutes ago, jeffersonairplanes19 said:

he's been talking about meditation getting high since like 2018. Never forget when everybody lost their damn minds because he said he smoked weed and wanted to try shrooms in his rolling stone profile. 

He was never lost or deep into anything back then. You can do weed, meditate, and still have a grip on things catshrug.gifIt was a seed that needed bad influences to grow. Imo 2020, & 2022 were the key moments of him going deeper and deeper into things.

i'm crying why he don't gaf 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

messy boots chile  :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

Sbrina giving us the 2024 version of

• Haha 4

He definetly looks like one of those guys who will get sucked into a cult instead of comming out.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.