• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joey307

• Vermouth

• Mezik

• mrpartyrocker

Basically, this is what I think of the US as a country tbh the last point is fake though. There's more homelessness in the US than in Europe though.

Edited by Princess Aurora
  • Like 3

tipping culture is indeed stupid and annoying. he partially spilled! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Some said Delete it Fat 😆

• Haha 2

He spilled on the loudness and tipping culture. Why are you Americans always so loud?? I had to tell an American family to shut up at my work this past weekend cuz they kept disturbing the peace 

• Like 8

He spilled! In N Out is overrated and I been saying those fries taste like cardboard. Plain af no wonder people have to add extra **** just to eat them. Overrated 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The only thing that was annoying when I went to visit the US is that it's actually hard to find a healthy, fresh meal option. Fresh groceries to cook with at home/the airbnb were also expensive 

But it's been a while, maybe that's changed now

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

The way where I'm from tipping literally isnt a thing. We get our change back by the penny after going to a bar / restaurant. And if we do tip it's like 5 euros max :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know when and where this whole "anti-tipping" movement started online, but as a server it's embarrassing watching all you morons who don't understand how restaurants work ***** and moan about a system that has been in place for years and will never go away, because it WORKS JUST FINE and benefits every party involved. 

Europeans are a special kind of stupid to complain about Americans not respecting their culture when they visit their countries and then disregarding ours because they're CHEAP. Tip 20% or more or stay the **** home. 

spacer.png

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 82

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

The only thing that was annoying when I went to visit the US is that it's actually hard to find a healthy, fresh meal option. Fresh groceries to cook with at home/the airbnb were also expensive 

Agreed. I remember I used to starve and I lost five or six pounds when I was there even though my aunt there cooks Italian but still. It was bad. 

He's right about In N Out being overrated TRASH and that there's a lot of high calorie individuals

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Like for real,

TIPPING is a fvckin stupid culture

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Cain said:

It's even worse now because of all the recent inflation :toofunny2:

I agree with almost everything he said, especially In N Out fries — they are very disappointing nn. I never order fries there anymore; if I had to, I'd get them animal style since the sauce and onions are the real treat. Their burgers are decent.

The only thing I personally don't experience is people talking about/flaunting their money or success. Talking about your salary is still taboo imo, but some people still might.

• Like 3

He's dead on about tipping and in n out. Idk how loud since I'm American lol. The way Europe is so much more affordable food wise. Here going to a fast food place is as much as a 5 star meal in Europe. 

I do find it ironic that his sample is people from Vegas though:rip: Which is more expensive than like every other city and everyone is usually drinking there :deadbanana2:

In n out is actually amazing for those of us with pure souls!

but everything else he said is pretty correct and what I would expect

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Curaga said:

It's even worse now because of all the recent inflation :toofunny2:

I agree with almost everything he said, especially In N Out fries — they are very disappointing nn. I never order fries there anymore; if I had to, I'd get them animal style since the sauce and onions are the real treat. Their burgers are decent.

The only thing I personally don't experience is people talking about/flaunting their money or success. Talking about your salary is still taboo imo, but some people still might.

My American friend here also told me about the food deserts, which also sounds horrible

If there's one thing I'm happy about it's that no matter whether you live here, there's an affordable supermarket with fresh vegetables, herbs, dairy, fish and meats within a reasonable distance 

Imagine going to the trash can that is the Vegas strip and eating fast food and making these kinds of critiques and generalizations…. 

Several folks who "travel" don't actually travel… 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, Joey307 said:

I don't know when and where this whole "anti-tipping" movement started online, but as a server it's embarrassing watching all you morons who don't understand how restaurants work ***** and moan about a system that has been in place for years and will never go away, because it WORKS JUST FINE and benefits every party involved. 

10 minutes ago, Joey307 said:

Tip 20% or more or stay the **** home. 

works for who? :rip: people do tip 20% but will still complain because it sucks. works ~just fine~ apparently but also works a lot better without it. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.