KATSEYE - 'SIS (Soft is Strong)'

50thStateofMind

I love Touch and Tonight I Might is quite catchy too. Not sure if the other songs will click for me

Edited by HandsToMyself

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 50thStateofMind

• Odette Violet

• willmcclure9

• orange22

I hate manon's voice

This is a good start - hopefully they'll take the fans' feedback into consideration for their comeback and give us more songs like Touch/songs with bridges

Outside of Touch the rest of the EP is pretty forgettable. They would slay a song like New Woman.

Buying my physical copy on my lunch break today, praying for at least one Lara PC :jonny: 

do they have any chance of debuting in the top 200?

On 8/19/2024 at 10:24 AM, willmcclure9 said:

Buying my physical copy on my lunch break today, praying for at least one Lara PC :jonny: 

Got Yoonchae and Megan :rip: 

But this page gagged me..... Perfect Lover??? the taste :alexz:

KE1amNt.jpeg

• Like 1

some things in this show should of definitely been edited out :rip: my timeline is going in on sophia and lara

Spotify:

Touch +921k

Debut +222k

My Way +120k

4 hours ago, ultrablue said:

some things in this show should of definitely been edited out :rip: my timeline is going in on sophia and lara

I havenʻt watched yet, what are they saying? Lara made a comment at their live fan showcase that sounded like damage control lol

1 hour ago, 50thStateofMind said:

I havenʻt watched yet, what are they saying? Lara made a comment at their live fan showcase that sounded like damage control lol

there's a scene where lara glares and laughs as Manon walks by and another where Manon comments how Sophia is giving her a dirty look. basically things that could be taken out of context but Manon's fans have taken that as them being haters. it doesn't help that they show a lot of the other girls who didn't make it also being negative towards Manon.

their insta and tiktok comments are a MESS :biblio:

My Way is such a good song. The bridge could've been longer and more adlibs from Lara/Sophia :jonny6:

**** HYBE, we need at least 3 minute songs 

My bias so far Sophia / Lara ( I love vocalists okay ) then Manon/Megan. Yoonchae and Dani are gorgeous girls

a woman with long yellow nails typing on a keyboard

The doc really helped them cross 1M streams :clap3:

At least they FINALLY gave us Dirty Water to support & stream 

Lara Raj's sister released also album this year, you guys should check her catalogue too. the newer tracks from her are pretty good and the album also:angelo:

• Thanks 1

they are really well trained dancing-wise. It's crazy :jonny5:

But I want to hear some live vocals, sistrens :chick3: Do they have any sit-down/acoustic performances?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.