"Why Why Why" by Shawn Mendes debuts at #60 Spotify Global

Into The Void

Edited by Into The Void
  • Like 1

how:deadvision:

i was expecting N/A

Oh? :chick1:

"Why Why Why is the highest new entry on the chart." Katy what are you doing on the floor!

What a great song, I'll be definitely streaming the album :clap3:

I remember when swifties desperately wanted the Lover Remix to become a hit and save the Lover era in 2019.. oh how the times change :gaycat7:

• Haha 2

I was expecting a little better, but I guess I need to get used to him being a C lister. Wonder if it'll have legs, it's been a while since he has had a hit.

decent if it rises tbh 

Day 2:
#172(-112) Global 1,312,771
#68(-42) Canada 84,122
OUT US

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, Joyride said:

is this good or bad?

incredibly good considering he didn't have TTH and the release wasn't plastered all over social media

As I said in the single thread, if it doesn't fall too much, Island will have no choice but to start pushing hard on Spotify. The song is a bop. 

17 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Day 2:
#172(-112) Global 1,312,771
#68(-42) Canada 84,122
OUT US

Yeah, he's pretty much done.

And it's not even the song's fault like it was with his previous underperformances. This one is solid and right on trend

• Thanks 1

Yeah as I said in another thread yesterday he took way too long to release after his previous underperforming era. The singer-songwriter/folkish/countryish etc genre had a big boom since then and so many men with similar sound came in and took his place. 

Now I know there might be reasons for the hiatus (mental health, physical health etc). but it is what it is sadly.

Yeah, this is performing bad...

1 hour ago, bjorn said:

Oh it's serving Katy 

Can't be. It's still in.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

Yeah, he's pretty much done.

And it's not even the song's fault like it was with his previous underperformances. This one is solid and right on trend

He's kinda getting Katy'd IMO, radio doesn't push streaming like it used to which was always a big part of his hit making. 

I agree this song is *perfectly* on trend but unless Island pulls off a crazy TikTok marketing campaign or something it's hard to imagine how this takes off. Sad because the song is actually pretty decent!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.