Nancy Pelosi on Biden: "Never been impressed with his political operation"

GraceRandolph

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

This is the political equivalent of Gaga saying she doesn't believe katy kissed a girl back in 2008

"They won the White House. Bravo." 😂😂😂 so shady

• Haha 1

I can smell the shade from miles away :ryan3:

9 minutes ago, getBusy said:

"They won the White House. Bravo." 😂😂😂 so shady

nancy-pelosi.gif

• Haha 1

I love her so much, even more so after saving us from Biden. :chick1:

Like Taylor is the music industry, she IS politics. The most powerful woman to have graced our collective consciousness:nicole:

1 hour ago, WaterDiamonds said:

This is the political equivalent of Gaga saying she doesn't believe katy kissed a girl back in 2008

What a stupid analogy. Some of you are incapable of thinking outside of pop music and it shows because yall have sh1t for brains when it comes to politics and political instincts

• Confused 3

23 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

What a stupid analogy. Some of you are incapable of thinking outside of pop music and it shows because yall have sh1t for brains when it comes to politics and political instincts

No need to be rude for trying to crack a little pop culture joke at a POP CULTURE FORUM, specially about the politics of a country that isn't even my homeland, and yet, I'm still aware of it's situation.

Anyway let's talk about the bitterness that reeks of your message, that surely can't be healthy! I'd take my "lack of political instincts" over your anger management issues any day, toodles :heart:

Edited by WaterDiamonds
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This isnt surprising his campaign style has always been more relaxed compared to Obama or either of the Clintons. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.