Lilo & Stitch : First Official Teaser D23

Suspendedintheair

Edited by Suspendedintheair
  • Like 1

I don't know how to feel about this:deadbanana2:

he looks adorable :duca:

• Like 1

This is my favourite movie of all time & my anxiety around this remake is through the roof. 

Stitch looks better than I anticipated, though I'm still not sure how I feel about this being remade at all. I appreciate that they incorporated the "rounded" design philosophy of the original. 

Jamba & Pleakley are going to be the real test though. Jamba should not be furry, he needs to look like a dolphin. :dancehall:

I truly hope the film is able to capture the magic & painterly art style of the original. 

Edit: AND THEY BETTER NOT CENSOR PLEAKLEY'S LOVE OF CROSS-DRESSING. 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 2

It would be cool if they have Stitch infiltrating the live action remakes this time around to promote it like they did with the animation but I'm not exactly sure how that could be done? Anyway, he looks cute but I agree with the user above that the aliens will determine if they get it right or not. If they can then I can see this being one of their better remake. The story and setting isn't much of a challenge to translate into live action to begin with.

• Like 1

Stitch's animation looks excellent :clap:

Something tells me that the rest of the movie won't live up to expectations, though 

Stitch looks great - the logo being the exact same is a kii though.

This will be the greatest movie of all time :duca:

Stitch looks so cute :alexz3: so excited for this

We'll see

Lilo and Stitch vcr was the first Christmas present i remember getting from my American grandparents. My latina grandma said she didn't think it was good for me to watch the movie cuz the girl goes around screaming.

Lots of memories with this movie.

Edited by selena_lavigne
  • Like 1

With this franchise i watched the movie very often in our little apartment in South Carolina and then i rented the sequels at Blockbuster in Venezuela. They had extremely fun games on the DVDs. Back in the day you could watch the movie and then go back to the home menu and they would have games. So you could spend hours taking advantage of what the DVD had to offer. 

• Like 1

I low-key have faith this will end up being quite good tbh. The director also did Marcel the Shell with Shoes on a few years back and that was fantastic! As long as Disney don't do there usual meddling, the director really knows how to capture the heartfelt family moments needed for this movie.

Entertainment has really gone downhill, because if you liked a movie or TV Series they would have behind the scenes, online games, and stuff so you could really connect with the series. You would think that nowadays with all of the technological possibilities they would have amped everything up for the entertainment of kids and adults who like the franchises but no. Which is why i only care about music now because with music you can connect the songs, build parallel universes, expand on the songs, vs with tv and movies first off, they aren't as fast paced as they used to be, the disney remakes are much slower than the originals and once you watch the movie that's pretty much it. They can do much better and they are ripping us off. But you already knew that.

• Like 1

I actually wasn't sure if they were even continuing on with this, so that's cool. He looks cute.

Stitch looks good and has the same feel. But the rest needs to flow well too and I have little faith in live actions. 

17 minutes ago, Augmented said:

I low-key have faith this will end up being quite good tbh. The director also did Marcel the Shell with Shoes on a few years back and that was fantastic! As long as Disney don't do there usual meddling, the director really knows how to capture the heartfelt family moments needed for this movie.

Marcel The Shell was amazing :heart2: :cries:

Ugh I was hoping this remake got quietly scrapped. #NotMYLiloAndStitch

This looks Great! Lived Lilo and Stitch as a kid 

he looks so cute

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.