• Charmed Life

3 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Leaked footage:

Hide contents

It looks great and magical to me. 

13 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

Leaked footage:

Hide contents

it got struck down:rip: any screenshots?

oh i just read they're adding a new character:gaycat6: i hope it doesn't change the story too much

God damn that wig is fugly...

Also, they couldn't just hire dwarf actors instead of using CGI?

This movie gonna be a damn mess chile

:rip: This movie is on track to become one of the biggest flops of all time, and I'm loving it.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2024 at 10:35 PM, illia said:

Did they re-shoot the movie? Because I remember last year when the first photos were revealed, the dwarfs were real people

SEI_164180608-d6e6.jpg?quality=90&strip=

Maybe it was a pre shoot to then make the scene CGI ?!? Like the actors being used as models for make the effects the more realistic possible.

I believe the """""dwarves"""""' (named here magical creatures) were always the planned but maybe they intended to make the multiracial, different genders.... (Like what they do in all live action movies now)

On 8/10/2024 at 3:35 PM, illia said:

Did they re-shoot the movie? Because I remember last year when the first photos were revealed, the dwarfs were real people

SEI_164180608-d6e6.jpg?quality=90&strip=

This look better than the trailer.

On 8/10/2024 at 11:10 AM, AxelFox said:

Honestly I'm quite surprised they went through with this given the reception to The Little Mermaid remake.

Wish them an ounce of luck! 

Honestly TLM will look like Avatar compared to this. 

This will be the bomb to end all bombs. Wouldn't be surprised if they stop the live action adaptations completely after it is released. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bosque said:

This will be the bomb to end all bombs. Wouldn't be surprised if they stop the live action adaptations completely after it is released. 

There aren't many live actions to be made left. I think Hercules is for one and Lilo and Stich.

• Like 1

This whole thing does seem terrible lmao. 

I'm surprised they went through with this movie. Wasn't there controversy with this actress when it was first announced? She hadn't watched Snow White and there was some feminist agenda where she's the hero instead of the prince. She made it entirely about herself instead of sticking to the Disney lore. I recall they also CGI'd the dwarves instead of hiring little people. This movie sounded like a hot mess from day 1.

Edit: So they used TALL people instead of hiring little people? Lmao. This makes it so much worse than what I recalled above.

spacer.png

Edited by Buffy
  • Like 2

I think Rachel is gorgeous and talented, but she doesn't have the same vibe as Snow White. Snow White was almost sickeningly saccharine, she had an insanely high pitched voice and was very gentle and flowy. Rachel just doesn't give off that vibe. Regardless, she has a beautiful voice and I'll definitely be checking this out. Gal actually looks and sounds the part for once in her miserable zionist life. She's such a terrible actress. lmao

It looks horrible. Omg :deadbanana4:.

I thought you guys were overreacting :rip:.

The UGLY wig, the creepy dwarves... :rip:

On 8/14/2024 at 1:37 AM, Aethereal said:

There aren't many live actions to be made left. I think Hercules is for one and Lilo and Stich.

Frozen, Tangled, The Princess and the Frog, Tarzan and (wait for it) a Cinderella one told from Prince Charming's point of view (literally wtf :deadbanana:) have also been announced/are in early development I believe. And there's probably more that I'm missing, so yeah, they ain't stopping anytime soon lol.

Edited by Gossip_Boy

the dwarves look like some bad early 00s cgi, I blame peter dinklage for ruining this

rachel is honestly not too bad and her voice is great but it is odd that she's not pale since that's the story AND she's a little doomed because of the comments she made earlier which doesn't make her look sincere

I feel like snow white is a movie that every family watches on dvd or disney plus, but they won't go to a theatre for it

we'll see tho, I WILL be watching :gaycatney6:

Anyone seen the ratio for the trailer?

iiiiii.jpg

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The GCI looks tragic as hell :skull:anyway gonna watch it when they put the movie on Disney Plus after it flops on theaters :fan:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Topmaster 2 said:

The GCI looks tragic as hell :skull:anyway gonna watch it when they put the movie on Disney Plus after it flops on theaters :fan:

At least someone's planning to watch it. :rip:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Charmed Life said:

At least someone's planning to watch it. :rip:

Just to feel the cringe watching that terrible CGI :fan:

• Haha 1

i like the dwarves. To me, it works better this way for a fantasy movie like Snow White.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.