Blake Lively fought for Lana Del Rey song in new film; Lust for Life stays winning.

NOW

At 4:30 mark:

From Gossip Girl to Age of Adeline (Justice for Life is Beautiful!) and now It Ends With Us...Serena stays being a Lana girl.

lana-del-rey-interview-jxmr59d32zc0zr4k.

• Like 2

kinda outta luck, life is beautiful and cherry the blake lively playlist :clap3:

it still bugs me how life is beautiful was not released as a standalone movie theme song :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, truthteller said:

it still bugs me how life is beautiful was not released as a standalone movie theme song :deadbanana2:

it was baffling, lionsgate said we don't want our young & beautiful :rip: dumb

• Thanks 1

oh godna !!

too bad cherry was wasted on a panned adaptation of a colleen hoover book :rip:

6 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

it was baffling, lionsgate said we don't want our young & beautiful :rip: dumb

Didn't a fan ask her about it and she said the song was never finished, and then 2 full mixes leaked years later?

lana-lana-del-rey.gif

• Haha 3

Just now, NOW said:

Didn't a fan ask her about it and she said the song was never finished, and then 2 full mixes leaked years later?

lana-lana-del-rey.gif

she said it was just for the movie which meant she wasn't going to release it on her album 

there are many more mixes but they all just sound the same tbh 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

she said it was just for the movie which meant she wasn't going to release it on her album 

there are many more mixes but they all just sound the same tbh 

Her "We did it for fun, we did it for free" ass is so exhausting at times...

ezgif-3-7137435e76.thumb.gif.e8a3ac93711

• Haha 6

Oh Godna….anyway never ever got the hype for Life Is Beautiful, the snippet we heard back in 2014 is better than the entire song im afraid to say!

• Thumbs Down 1

Has anyone watched the movie? I will only see it if Cherry plays loud and clear during a hot nasty sex scene

10 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Oh Godna….anyway never ever got the hype for Life Is Beautiful, the snippet we heard back in 2014 is better than the entire song im afraid to say!

I really like it, the ethereal vibe puts it in the same vein as other unreleased gems like If I Die Young and Come with Me. A very unique sound during a specific point of her career :chick3:

Iconic

One of her best songs and one of the best to hear live :jonny5: 

Even her worst album getting love :clap3: 

2 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Has anyone watched the movie? I will only see it if Cherry plays loud and clear during a hot nasty sex scene

It's honestly a good film and this is coming from someone that went in with super low expectations. Cherry doesn't play during a sex scene but it does play during one of the more pivotal scenes. 

• Thanks 1

Now I want to watch the movie just to witness this at the cinema. 

i saw this movie (against my will btw but it's not even that bad of a film all things considered) and all the songsi ncluding Cherry, just felt tacked in. 

although hearing Strangers by Ethel Cain in the beginning and her cover of Everytime when the credits roll in were slays :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.