Latto (Lottery, scratch off) disses Nicki 3x on new album

SmittenCake

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Nicki effortlessly clears latto in the face department so I know that bar couldn't be about her :deadbanana2:. Anywho here for this disses maybe this ***** will get off stationhead and into a booth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 4

Yes, that's what the RAP game is about. subliminal disses, shots at eachother, bragging, throwing shade. 

This is exactly what addes this extra layer of thrill to the music. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

Nicki effortlessly clears latto in the face department so I know that bar couldn't be about her :deadbanana2:

If it's about Nicki

It doesn't make sense 

:rip: latto still hurt from Nicki assuming she was 35

What's her issue with Coi? 

I can't imagine Latto coming for Nicki's appearance :rip:

Also this was inevitable after Nicki whacked her on Fallin 4 U

15 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

If it's about Nicki

It doesn't make sense 

:rip: latto still hurt from Nicki assuming she was 35

Latto does not look 35, with or without makeup on :toofunny3:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Raver said:

What's her issue with Coi? 

Latto had a lyric about Coi's body (as a compliment) and Coi went on a Twitter rant about how Latto shouldn't be mentioning her body/her at all. 

https://www.tmz.com/2023/04/24/latto-coi-leray-body-blunt-put-it-on-the-floor-nicki-minaj-coachella/

can we get a big foot moment in return :WAP:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

Latto had a lyric about Coi's body (as a compliment) and Coi went on a Twitter rant about how Latto shouldn't be mentioning her body/her at all. 

https://www.tmz.com/2023/04/24/latto-coi-leray-body-blunt-put-it-on-the-floor-nicki-minaj-coachella/

Totally forgot bout this, thank you 

• Like 1

Nicki is aging in the face, but it's always so interesting what lines people think is for who. The Ice lines are pretty clear but to hear a female rap talk about someone's looks, and just assume it's about Nicki is funny. And sure Nicki is "old" compared to Latto so I get how that line would be about her but in Georgia Peach the line after the petty one is calling someone broke, Nicki is not and hasn't been since 2008 :kitty: or whatever year before Wayne signed her.

Edited by TiaTamera

None of these lyrics are good, clever or catchy. Fallin 4 U third verse wordplay clears Latto easily.

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

True. She looked a lot older when Nicki tweeted that though then she started doing a lot more soft glam. 
GUgsxlwXoAAtWuN.jpg
GUg4_E3WoAAqe6U.jpg
GUeS_wkbcAADmDV.jpg

3 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

None of these lyrics are good, clever or catchy. Fallin 4 U third verse wordplay clears Latto easily.

I lost it when I heard her say "the alphabet is only 25 letters without U" in one song :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

lottery is her best song screaming at the title tho 

• Haha 1

Lmaoo

• Thumbs Down 1

47 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

Nicki effortlessly clears latto in the face department so I know that bar couldn't be about her :deadbanana2:. Anywho here for this disses maybe this ***** will get off stationhead and into a booth.

because Nicki paid for it (which i dont hate on anyone who does, but still)

it might be a double entendre meaning that Nicki is two-faced

let's be real, it's the only way to make some noise and draw a little attention to her material. she knows what she's doing.

26 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

She doesn't and she has never been "uglee" as she and her Stans try to make her seem like. At all. :skull:  She didn't lie about aging in the face. That's not a lie. And that's ok she's like 45. She's very pretty but it's meant to happen, people age. And the ozempic doesn't help much(real pics no insta with FaceTune). 

you forgot this one @SmittenCake

#MegansLaw

BYE

coffin-falls.gif

As she should, she released the superior project after all

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

True. She looked a lot older when Nicki tweeted that though then she started doing a lot more soft glam. 
GUgsxlwXoAAtWuN.jpg
GUg4_E3WoAAqe6U.jpg
GUeS_wkbcAADmDV.jpg

I lost it when I heard her say "the alphabet is only 25 letters without U" in one song :rip:

She doesn't look 35 in any of these. It just looks like bad angles and bad makeup. :dies: Plus Latto was on that rap competition when she was like 16, Nicki knows that Latto wasn't 35.

44 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

because Nicki paid for it (which i dont hate on anyone who does, but still)

it might be a double entendre meaning that Nicki is two-faced

Nicki didn't get work done to her face, maybe some Botox, but she's natural pretty.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

She doesn't look 35 in any of these. It just looks like bad angles and bad makeup. :dies: Plus Latto was on that rap competition when she was like 16, Nicki knows that Latto wasn't 35.

Of course she knew :rip: It was just a shady tweet because Latto was ageing herself with her makeup. 

now who is listening to a latto album to pick up on these things 

Nicki may be spiteful, evil, and festering demons but at least when she disses it's clever and funny. These could have been left as black background white text stories on her finsta. 'Ice is water when it melts'. 'You can't look at me in my eye, sis.' Like... lol :skull: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.