BREAKING: Passenger airplane with 62 people crashes in Brazil

The Pop Hub

Still unclear if anyone survived..

• Like 1

that's the most horrifying video i've ever seen. Let's hope for a miracle of some kind :cries:

• Like 7

I just heard about this. Devastating news. 

I just saw the video of the people in a house next to the crash site....I doubt anyone survived that. :rip:

The way it fell from the sky like that. It's like it ran out of fuel.... horrorifying.

That's awful. The way the airplane just spirals down like its made of paper... Can't even start to imagine how terrifying it must be to experience something like that.

• Like 2

the amount of fear and panic those people experienced before the inevitable... stuff of nightmares 

• Like 1

This is so sad. I think this is the first time I've seen a plane go down on video. RIP to everyone :cries:

6 minutes ago, Sheep said:

that's the most horrifying video i've ever seen. Let's hope for a miracle of some kind :cries:

A plane falling like that has 0 chance for any survival :weeps:

An absolute nightmare, condolences to all the families omg

So sad:( rip 

The videos are gut-wrenching. Just the thought of being on that plane, knowing you only have a few seconds to live, and cannot even come to terms with it or say goodbye to anyone. :biblio: That is such a cruel death. RIP to everyone.

• Like 1

A nightmare. Poor victims. RIP.

I live near Cascavel (where the plane took off) and the wind here has been pretty violent the past couple of days

RIP :cries:

• Like 1

jeez i can't watch these videos, it's scary af 

Just insane. It literally fell like a paper airplane. Rest in light and peace. 

Fatal airplane accidents are rare but when they happen it's super scary. RIP to the victims and sending. Love to all the family members and friends. :weeps:

ugh i hate reading about airplane crashes. they fill me with so much dread 

rip :heart:

Edited by wehan6
  • Like 3

That video is horrible to see and can't even imagine what was going through the mind of the people in it. So sad.

:dancehall:

Omg noooooo! Praying for everyone on board! :heart2::cries:

chilling video :chick3:

19 minutes ago, Sombre said:

The videos are gut-wrenching. Just the thought of being on that plane, knowing you only have a few seconds to live, and cannot even come to terms with it or say goodbye to anyone. :biblio: That is such a cruel death. RIP to everyone.

you usually pass out long before the plane hits the ground due to the pressure loss so at least you're not aware during the actual crash… 

but the video is absolutely horrifying, what an awful way to die, rip to the victims :mazen:

• Like 2

Did it crash into houses? Looked like a residential area. 

This is awful. RIP to the victims. The clips are petrifying.

Horrifying. I don't care how safe flying is statistically, it will always scare me. 

• Like 1

what a tragedy :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.