How common is it for guys that u see on apps or meet up with to be doing tina (meth)?

Distantconstellation

Just wondering because so many gays here do tina. Not saying only gays do it but it seems like tina is now linked to two groups.. gays and rural Americans (hillbilly americans). 

um.... nope! praying for you tho

• Haha 5

Just once and I blocked him with the swiftness. But I also never message guys whose profile indicates they might do hard drugs 

Enough to link you to a dealer since you appear curious.

I've been offered it once at a bath house (decline, obvs…) but never once encountered it on apps outside of seeing some questionable emojis in people's bios.

Is this what Beyonce meant when she said 

b!tch I got this sh** from Tina

• Haha 7

Wasn't poppers what most gays do? 

Now is it meth? 

Gays using meth now?

liyahsphoenix-zachary.gif

Do you want to share something with us

IMG_9723.thumb.gif.e8df3c31a07369bb45a83

It's not common where I am but a couple of guys have mentioned it (one of them I already intuitively knew from his face pic) before getting confirmation my suspicion was correct. Nothing is more inclined to make me hit the block button.

i only threw this parTy 4 u 

it REALLY is more common than people think especially if you're talking to southern gays…

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Gays using meth now?

liyahsphoenix-zachary.gif

Girl now?

Wait Tina is meth? Why did I think it was weed

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

• Haha 9

i don't **** methheads so that sounds like a you problem :suburban:

A few.....only one i went to and they started doing it in the middle I had to stop and leave ( wasn't told prior to and I thought when he said it's ok if I smoke I thought meant weed. As soon as I saw him pull out the pipe I was out)

• Like 1

If a man approaches you on Grindr and he has visibly sunken hollows/ concave cheeks conjunct to a strange psychotic stare, you should make polite excuses and block! (Even if he otherwise has a hotness factor of Charlie Puth)!

Yeah Tina is very common. I've done once it when I've attended what people here refer as "chill" and it's basically a constant rollercoaster. It wakes you up then when the effect wears off you feel very tired etc.

I don't ever do drugs and that was kind of like the exception and I didn't enjoy it, it made me feel anxious and my heart was beating very fast

Edited by Cloudy

It's common if you know where to look, I have tina group sex occasionally. Moderation is key 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah Tina is very common. I've done once it when I've attended what people here refer as "chill" and it's basically a constant rollercoaster. It wakes you up then when the effect wears off you feel very tired etc.

I don't ever do drugs and that was kind of like the exception and I didn't enjoy it, it made me feel anxious and my heart was beating very fast

Not your username being "Cloudy" :gaycat7:

• Haha 2

meth is wack

• Like 4

It's disturbingly common in Toronto

Not my gay azz. I don't do drugs

Kw16eenieByarqq_Xi7wgnsk.thumb.jpg.a9482

Edited by Princess Aurora

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.