English Teacher | FX/Hulu | Episode 3: "Kayla Syndrome"

Almodusa

spacer.png

FX's English Teacher is a comedy series created by Brian Jordan Alvarez, in which he stars as "Evan Marquez," a high school teacher in Austin, Texas who often finds himself at the intersection of the personal, professional and political aspects of working at a high school.

Over the eight-episode season, we follow Evan as he navigates his relationships, his students and his fellow faculty and tries to answer the question: can you really be your full self at your job?

The first 2 episodes will air on September 2nd and will be available to stream on Hulu the following day.

Starring
Brian Jordan Alvarez
Stephanie Koenig
Sean Patton
Enrico Colantoni
Carmen Christopher
Langston Kerman

Edited by Almodusa
  • Thanks 1

Wish him the best; I remember watching his Caleb Gallo series in YouTube :chick3::heart2:

Spoiler

And his frontal n*de in that movie:suburban:

Edited by Zeferino

So happy for Brian! I hope this turns out good. Excited that Stephanie is in the cast as well! 

i love BJA, this should be great. and stephanie being here too!

He's very talented. Definitely deserved. :clap3:

Such a hottie :allears:

• 3 weeks later...

100% on Rotten Tomatoes :jonny5: Can't wait to see this on Monday!

The first two episodes were great.  I love the writing and how quick the dialogue is. 

Trixie Mattel in the 2nd episode :eek: The ending to the 2nd episode was hilarious :lmao: And Evan's love interest is a cutie!

• ATRL Moderator

God I just love Trixie so much :dies: very solid first two episodes, excited for more :jamming:

best comedy pilot in a long time! ive followed BJA and Stephanie for so long but this was even better than i expected 

kinda has a Bottoms type of humor and feel to it, if you liked that movie you should enjoy this

Edited by Scandalous
  • Like 1

what a stellar double premiere omfg. it arrived fully formed and confident. 

• Like 1

The show is #3 on Hulu today, glad people are discovering it :clap3: 

I really liked this :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.