Brooke Candy shades Billie(?): straight up MEAN GIRL

80x100

She just attented charli's birthday party. shares story while charli and lorde dancing to girl so confusing playling but she only tags charli on instagram story but not lorde. billie is also in the party too. she deleted the tweet after fans saying is it about lorde in the comments. also she deactivated her instagram account too. :clack:  

Edited by 80x100
  • Confused 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 80x100

• Kayseri Mantisi

• SmittenCake

• orange22

Top Posters In This Topic

she means Kamala - future president 

Just now, 80x100 said:

Aren't you a Lorde stan? Why would you speculate **** when there aren't even any names and on top of that make it a thread? :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

spacer.png

Just now, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Aren't you a Lorde stan? Why would you speculate **** when there aren't even any names and on top of that make it a thread? :rip:

the only pop girl we know that in charli's party is lorde and also she didnt tag lorde on the ig story while she is in it. doesnt it makes sense :clack:  and now she deleted the tweet after few people said its about lorde in the comments :coffee2: 

who could say mean girl to lorde? only loser ones like brooke candy 

• Confused 2

she deleted that swiftly

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.761aad9a3fdd

LMAO

Brooke candy just blocked me for just saying why she didnt tag lorde on the story in the dm's :deadbanana2:

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

everyone wants her girl, so confusing moment

• Haha 3

I enjoy brooke's music but that's it, I don't want to have to do anything else with that racist ***** other than that

ok, to change the subject, charli's birthday party must have been absolutely insane. like we see charli, lorde and rachel sennot but I'm sure that a.g cook, addison, julia fox and gabriette must have been there for sure. this is ******* insane

wondering if dasha nekrasova was there as well tho 

1 minute ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

she deleted that swiftly

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.761aad9a3fdd

for ones who couldnt read that tweet:

i gotta say this tho after my night tonight. from what i gathered there's a popstar who is like one of the biggest in the world who is a straight up MEAN GIRL

• Thanks 1

Just now, 80x100 said:

the only pop girl we know that in charli's party is lorde and also she didnt tag lorde on the ig story while she is in it. doesnt it makes sense :clack:  and now she deleted the tweet after few people said its about lorde in the comments :coffee2: 

who could say mean girl to lorde? only loser ones like brooke candy 

girl that's not the point your threads always cause Lorde herself to get dragged here like it's so easy to understand that they always quickly become a set-up for haters to show up this is not the only thread.....

maybe this is what she meant by MEAN GIRL, what do you think? we weren't there at the party, we are not those artists and we don't know what happened so no need for weird speculations :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

Rumor has it that Brooke was the one who said "girl you walk like a *****" to Lorde :johnald:

• Haha 13

Brooke Candy get a job

• Thanks 1

"Pop star" … "One of the biggest in the world" lmaoooo. OKAAAYYYYYY ANYYYYWAYSSSS.

2 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

maybe this is what she meant by MEAN GIRL, what do you think? we weren't there at the party, we are not those artists and we don't know what happened so no need for weird speculations :rip:

after deleting the tweet and blocking me for asking to tag lorde on the story? i dont think so... 

also no one is gonna think lorde is mean girl for a broke singer saying that sakin

• Confused 1

Never heard of her but all I know is Lorde is way better.

• Thanks 3

omg why did brooke candy block me on instagram :bibliahh:

Just now, Dolce Vita said:

omg why did brooke candy block me on instagram :bibliahh:

probably she thinks nashe is not only nasty girl but also mean girl too 
Dolce Vita

• Haha 11

1 minute ago, 80x100 said:

after deleting the tweet and blocking me for asking to tag lorde on the story? i dont think so... 

also no one is gonna think lorde is mean girl for a broke singer saying that sakin

first of all maybe she blocked you because you're randomly asking someone to tag Lorde too, like it's not that deep... she's at Charli's party so she's tagging Charli like what

and secondly if you're talking about Instagram by "being blocked" no, she just deactivated her account and that's it :rip: and ATRL is a weird place so don't be too sure about "no one's gonna think lorde is a mean girl", haters are obsessed

3 minutes ago, 80x100 said:

probably she thinks nashe is not only nasty girl but also mean girl too 
Dolce Vita

help i didn't even do anything to her i just went to view the story in the op and her profile randomly wasn't there…not this khia blocking the last few fans she had :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.