Dress To Impress - ROBLOX

ThousandMiles

It's definitely the biggest game right now. Everybody's streaming it.

Who's playing?

Im obsessed :jonny6:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

i got banned for 24 hours for calling someone broke because they called me an ugly rat for saying no to buying them VIP :rip:

• Haha 6

Why do all Roblox characters look like they have severe and debilitating congenital birth defects

• Haha 2

Girl I've only gotten 2nd, I've always been close to 1st but the VIP ******* who pay to win have the cuntiest choices, it's so hard to win when they're around. I'll get their ass soon tho :jonny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Zachbbs said:

Why do all Roblox characters look like they have severe and debilitating congenital birth defects

Because they're basically Lego characters…

9 minutes ago, Zachbbs said:

it's the Bratz effect

6 minutes ago, Sawk said:

Girl I've only gotten 2nd, I've always been close to 1st but the VIP ******* who pay to win have the cuntiest choices, it's so hard to win when they're around. I'll get their ass soon tho :jonny:

it's hard sometimes to get #1 even if you eat up the category. It really depends on the server. Most of the time it's 7 year olds who have no taste or  people who don't vote at all. 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

it's hard sometimes to get #1 even if you eat up the category. It really depends on the server. Most of the time it's 7 year olds who have no taste or  people who don't vote at all. 

Spill, it's annoying, but what do we expect playing Roblox :rip:

I've seen Mistress Isabelle Brooks's videos playing it and she's a hilarious mess I live for :dies:

• Like 2

ive been playing this for the past two weeks and it's so fun, i've even bought vip and i never do microtransactions outside of DBD :jonny4:

• Like 1

I've played ROBLOX since 2011 but this game is kinda the biggest I've ever seen a game be outside of ROBLOX itself 

I haven't gotten the chance to play it with my friends (we normally play the One Piece/other anime battlegrounds games) but it looks like a kii. I love watching Mistress Isabelle Brooks play :dies: 

• Like 2

I'm a Runway Diva just 4k stars away from being a Top Model :giraffe: I do not play about this game hunny!!!

• Like 1

I've been hooked on bleach brave souls but im downloading this now

i'm never paying for roblox so whenever i play i just end up losing to an 8yr old using their dad's credit card to buy extra outfits and features.

:clack:

• Haha 4

I love playing dress to impress with my baddies!

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I've played ROBLOX since 2011 but this game is kinda the biggest I've ever seen a game be outside of ROBLOX itself 

Jail Break, DOORS, and Bloxburg sweetie 

Edited by fijitears
  • Thanks 1

the way everyone's playing this rn :deadbanana2:

race around the world >>>

3 hours ago, fijitears said:

Jail Break, DOORS, and Bloxburg sweetie 

I haven't seen memes from those games on the level of DTI tbh

Roblox's recent DOORS payola isn't translating to sales

My students are so obsessed with this :jonny:

14 hours ago, TryMe said:

I want to play, but isn't everybody like twelve on there? 

not necessarily, you can sometimes find the right server with some gays and it's fun. 

i can't with these menu and selection controls on xbox :rip: got stuck jumping in the salon and ended with no face or outfit

• 2 weeks later...

I love this game! I'm so addicted!

On 8/3/2024 at 8:06 PM, carpetbeetle said:

I'm a Runway Diva just 4k stars away from being a Top Model :giraffe: I do not play about this game hunny!!!

Good for you! I'm currently a Fashion Maven.

And by the way, the brat update is genuinely amazing!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.