Billie/Charli breaks Taylor/Ice Spice record for biggest female remix Spotify debut

naval23

28 minutes ago, NickAurora said:

So nice of you to keep track of these things. Don't leave us hanging and let us know when Bulgarian raptress Babükin drops 1K variants in September, but Tay will already be around 4k by then. :heart:

So you mean you declared it was a record without checking any fact before doing so? This is not a responsable behavior :heart: 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squall

• NickAurora

• JorgeM

• naval23

11 minutes ago, Squall said:

So you mean you declared it was a record without checking any fact before doing so? This is not a responsable behavior :heart: 

It was clearly a troll that went right over your head. It's a good thing I don't take anyone who can't spell "responsible" seriously. Again—so nice of you to keep up with variants for all of the Swifties here. :heart:

Edited by NickAurora
  • Thanks 1

7 million poppers got SNIFFED :clap3:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, NickAurora said:

It was clearly a troll that went right over your head. It's a good thing I don't take anyone who can't spell "responsible" seriously. Again—so nice of you to keep up with variants for all of the Swifties here. :heart:

I am French and my keyboard is in French so sometimes it messes up, but when you have to attack someone on a language that isn't theirs, it shows a lot :heart: 

10 minutes ago, Squall said:

I am French and my keyboard is in French so sometimes it messes up, but when you have to attack someone on a language that isn't theirs, it shows a lot :heart: 

That's super. I hope you enjoy all 100 of those variants by Lorenzo, and language has nothing to do with being obtuse—if you have time to Google variant records, then you have time to edit/review comments, dear. Hope this helps. :heart:

8 minutes ago, NickAurora said:

That's super. I hope you enjoy all 100 of those variants by Lorenzo, and language has nothing to do with being obtuse—if you have time to Google variant records, then you have time to edit/review comments, dear. Hope this helps. :heart:

Maybe I didn't realize it changed my word until you said it? I didn't « Google » any variant record, I just know what I am talking about unlike some others :heart: 

Edited by Squall

15 hours ago, Billionaire said:

This gif coming to life

yxc78JE.gif

pleaseeeee

Not really an achievement. Karma is one of the worst songs of her catalog next to ME!ss

5 hours ago, Squall said:

Maybe I didn't realize it changed my word until you said it? I didn't « Google » any variant record, I just know what I am talking about unlike some others :heart: 

So you know this very specific record at the top of your head, came to this thread to make that ridiculous comment, stating "there's a record for everything?" Oh, this is too funny. Again, thanks for the useless information. :heart:

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Billionaire said:

This gif coming to life

yxc78JE.gif

Came here to see this

3 hours ago, NickAurora said:

So you know this very specific record at the top of your head, came to this thread to make that ridiculous comment, stating "there's a record for everything?" Oh, this is too funny. Again, thanks for the useless information. :heart:

I know about it because medias were talking a lot about that here, everything isn't that deep :rip: 

1 hour ago, Squall said:

I know about it because medias were talking a lot about that here, everything isn't that deep :rip: 

So then you were aware that "wE hAvE ReCoRds 4 EvEryThiNg TheSe DayS" and still came in here to write that because of "medias" and still elected to post that, anyway.

You're right, everything isn't that deep along your own critical thinking skills. :ducky:

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, NickAurora said:

So then you were aware that "wE hAvE ReCoRds 4 EvEryThiNg TheSe DayS" and still came in here to write that because of "medias" and still elected to post that, anyway.

You're right, everything isn't that deep along your own critical thinking skills. :ducky:

1. Where did I even state it was a record?  I just said an artist had more 
2. YOU are the one who said « Taylor has the record for most variants dropped », don't twist the storyline and act like I made that a record or whatever :dies: 

Edited by Squall

9 hours ago, Squall said:

1. Where did I even state it was a record?  I just said an artist had more 
2. YOU are the one who said « Taylor has the record for most variants dropped », don't twist the storyline and act like I made that a record or whatever :dies: 

1. You are denser than I original thought. No one here said that you did. You responded to my original statement about Taylor holding the record for most variants in a calendar year with Lorenzo having 100 variants—implying that he's the record-holder because how else would anyone interpret that—which I must again state explicitly was a troll on my end. Either you need better wording, learn to read between the lines or not jump to conclusions immediately. You just can't keep up at all, and are now resorting to arguing semantics.

2. No one's twisting except you in this thread. I said I was trolling and clearly even the Swifties picked up on that given their reactions to my post. It was meant in jest, and even my 2nd response to you was meant to be a humorous one, because there is no Bulgarian rapper Babükin as I hope you can imagine. You decided to take this all as factual and continue to respond with the same attitude every time because you're so literal. If you picked up on that and saw the humor, you would move right along.

Nice to know you keep track of Taylor's records (and I mean her previous Spotify record, just so you won't get confused). The Swifties will love that. :heart:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NickAurora said:

1. You are denser than I original thought. No one here said that you did. You responded to my original statement about Taylor holding the record for most variants in a calendar year with Lorenzo having 100 variants—implying that he's the record-holder because how else would anyone interpret that—which I must again state explicitly was a troll on my end. Either you need better wording, learn to read between the lines or not jump to conclusions immediately. You just can't keep up at all, and are now resorting to arguing semantics.

2. No one's twisting except you in this thread. I said I was trolling and clearly even the Swifties picked up on that given their reactions to my post. It was meant in jest, and even my 2nd response to you was meant to be a humorous one, because there is no Bulgarian rapper Babükin as I hope you can imagine. You decided to take this all as factual and continue to respond with the same attitude every time because you're so literal. If you picked up on that and saw the humor, you would move right along.

Nice to know you keep track of Taylor's records (and I mean her previous Spotify record, just so you won't get confused). The Swifties will love that. :heart:

Saying someone released more variants doesn't mean the person is the record holder, it simply means Taylor… isn't :dies: 

You are the one who got mad for no reason after I stated it. Not sure what my knowledge of Taylor's list of records has to do with it and how it's supposed to even be a bad thing but whatever helps you sleep at night dude.

On 8/4/2024 at 4:58 AM, Squall said:

I didn't « Google » any variant record, I just know what I am talking about unlike some others :heart: 

So you follow-up my response about Taylor holding the record for most variants released in a calendar year with Lorenzo releasing more, then claim you didn't say that Lorenzo held the record, yet you know what you're talking about when it comes to said-record? Interesting contradiction. Again, you need better wording or just better comprehension skills. Not only that, but you need to avoid ambiguity altogether.

Because even if you didn't mean to imply that you know of this specific variant record, that last sentence of your response (that I've quoted) suggests that you do know—at least when it comes to the topic of records.

34 minutes ago, Squall said:

Saying someone released more variants doesn't mean the person is the record holder, it simply means Taylor… isn't :dies: 

You are the one who got mad for no reason after I stated it. Not sure what my knowledge of Taylor's list of records has to do with it and how it's supposed to even be a bad thing but whatever helps you sleep at night dude.

But... but you know what you're talking about when it comes to variant records, remember? You don't need Google!

One thing is for certain: Taylor isn't the record-holder as I've stated numerous times that I was trolling, but you took to heart my comment regarding this matter and snowballed it into "I didn't say Lorenzo was the record-holder" when you've implied it, as per the quote in this message. 

And finally, your response with the passive-aggressive heart emojis tells me otherwise about your state of being, or are you revising history on that as well? 

There's no shame in knowing of Taylor's accolades, yet your hypocrisy is on full display when you came into this thread with "ThErE's a ReCorD for EverYtHinG thEse DayS," and now your stance is, "ackshually, I don't see how it's bad to know of Taylor's accomplishments."  Like, you came into this thread shaming Billie & Charli for breaking that specific record—which Taylor & Ice Spice held—only to pull a 180 after you've been called out. :rip: 

Oh, this was just too good. You're the gift that keeps on giving. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, NickAurora said:

So you follow-up my response about Taylor holding the record for most variants released in a calendar year with Lorenzo releasing more, then claim you didn't say that Lorenzo held the record, yet you know what you're talking about when it comes to said-record? Interesting contradiction. Again, you need better wording or just better comprehension skills. Not only that, but you need to avoid ambiguity altogether.

Because even if you didn't mean to imply that you know of this specific variant record, that last sentence of your response (that I've quoted) suggests that you do know—at least when it comes to the topic of records.

But... but you know what you're talking about when it comes to variant records, remember? You don't need Google!

One thing is for certain: Taylor isn't the record-holder as I've stated numerous times that I was trolling, but you took to heart my comment regarding this matter and snowballed it into "I didn't say Lorenzo was the record-holder" when you've implied it, as per the quote in this message. 

And finally, your response with the passive-aggressive heart emojis tells me otherwise about your state of being, or are you revising history on that as well? 

There's no shame in knowing of Taylor's accolades, yet your hypocrisy is on full display when you came into this thread with "ThErE's a ReCorD for EverYtHinG thEse DayS," and now your stance is, "ackshually, I don't see how it's bad to know of Taylor's accomplishments."  Like, you came into this thread shaming Billie & Charli for breaking that specific record—which Taylor & Ice Spice held—only to pull a 180 after you've been called out. :rip: 

Oh, this was just too good. You're the gift that keeps on giving. 

Or maybe your reading is the problem? Saying I know what I am talking about doesn't mean I stated he was the record holder: I don't know if he is, what I know for sure, and that was my point, is that Taylor doesn't own it :rip: 

All these essays because you couldn't accept a simple remark that wasn't even that serious, it's sad :dies: 

11 minutes ago, Squall said:

Or maybe your reading is the problem? Saying I know what I am talking about doesn't mean I stated he was the record holder: I don't know if he is, what I know for sure, and that was my point, is that Taylor doesn't own it :rip: 

All these essays because you couldn't accept a simple remark that wasn't even that serious, it's sad :dies: 

Again, you lack comprehensive reading skills and are talking in circles. You're more dense than the walls of a bank vault.

You're the one who took to heart my trolling, and took everything I said prior to my third response at face value—all of that was meant in jest. You literally walked back on your initial response to pull a 180 and acknowledge that there's nothing wrong with knowing specific records... when it comes to Taylor. :rip:

But alas, I'm the sad one. :heart:

• Thanks 1

mental patient(s?) going back and forth for 2 pages :suburban:

• Thanks 1

karma is a cat

Guess is a lioness

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.