MasterXPosed

Dead By Daylight (Stranger Things Chapter)

skankle

I got a salty comment on my profile today saying that teleporting to traps instantly as Hag is toxic :skull: People really just disable their braincells when they boot up this game huh?

Also I bumped into a killer the other day who had left several salty and very explicit comments on my profile when I beat them as Hag, and so they played a Nurse with an Ebony Mori. Queue them getting one kill on me at end game with everyone else escaping, when they had the nerve to call me trash cancer who had to learn to play :skull:

Canon
1 hour ago, skankle said:

I got a salty comment on my profile today saying that teleporting to traps instantly as Hag is toxic :skull: People really just disable their braincells when they boot up this game huh?

Also I bumped into a killer the other day who had left several salty and very explicit comments on my profile when I beat them as Hag, and so they played a Nurse with an Ebony Mori. Queue them getting one kill on me at end game with everyone else escaping, when they had the nerve to call me trash cancer who had to learn to play :skull:

Im not sure what it is about this game that brings out the worst in people. Like chill, it not that deep y’all. :clown:

skankle
38 minutes ago, Canon said:

Im not sure what it is about this game that brings out the worst in people. Like chill, it not that deep y’all. :clown:

Yeah I truly don't get why this game attracts such toxicity and salt, like I really don't relate with this excessive emotional involvement people have with it :skull: Legitimately the worst community of any game I've played.

PANG!

matchmaking has been brutal lately. My rank is going DOWN because I keep getting put in lobbies with 14 and below players. I keep getting toxic, desperate killers and two perk survivors that blow up gens and **** me up when healing me. :laugh:

britkneepopboi

new chapter teaser :duca: 

u guys have any theories on the killer?

Zayn Malik

They need to nerf NOED, the fact that you can play so good all match just to get hit once at the end and lose is ridiculous.

And dead hard has to be the most broken survivor perk, you get hit even when using it :skull:

Dolce Vita
6 hours ago, Zayn Malik said:

They need to nerf NOED, the fact that you can play so good all match just to get hit once at the end and lose is ridiculous.

THIS, me and my team were doing really well right until NOED kicked in and 2 people were downed within a minute :deadbanana:

Cheers

I miss playing this game :weeps: 

Angelgrande

Tuesday needs to hurry! Wanna know the new killer and survivor. Also the leak upcoming cosmetics :eatpopcorn:

DemnisBreezy
On 2/17/2020 at 7:38 AM, Angelgrande said:

Tuesday needs to hurry! Wanna know the new killer and survivor. Also the leak upcoming cosmetics :eatpopcorn:

Will they reveal the Killer today?

Bandito
2 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Will they reveal the Killer today?

Here’s the killer - The Deathslinger

He has a gun that is a harpoon on a chain and you can shoot the survivors and pull them towards you.

PTB is coming in 10 minutes!

84o5ub1idph41.png

britkneepopboi

the new killer looks good :duca: im hyped and YES A GUN I was just thinking about how a killer with a gun would work.

Edited by britkneepopboi

britkneepopboi
On 2/16/2020 at 4:27 AM, Zayn Malik said:

And dead hard has to be the most broken survivor perk, you get hit even when using it :skull:

On 2/16/2020 at 10:57 AM, Dolce Vita said:

THIS, me and my team were doing really well right until NOED kicked in and 2 people were downed within a minute :deadbanana:

um no, they need to give killers ruin back or another perk to slow gens. Killers can't get kills in the short time that gens are finished at so they use NoEd to compensate and get last minute kills. sure it's annoying but think of it from the killers perspective entitled survivor mains :shakeno: and news flash you can just cleanse the hex totem... 

Zayn Malik
33 minutes ago, britkneepopboi said:

um no, they need to give killers ruin back or another perk to slow gens. Killers can't get kills in the short time that gens are finished at so they use NoEd to compensate and get last minute kills. sure it's annoying but think of it from the killers perspective entitled survivor mains :shakeno: and news flash you can just cleanse the hex totem... 

I was actually against the ruin nerf seeing as it made the perk useless. But NOED rewards the killer from failing their objective and punishes the survivor for succeeding at theirs. And before you can even find the totem most of the time the majority of your team is already slugged.

Zayn Malik
47 minutes ago, britkneepopboi said:

corrupt intervention is a really good gen slow down perk as well

Angelgrande

This new killer is gonna be interesting to go against & I think it’s cool how you can break the chain by using the environment around you. But the perks are very ehh tbh :noparty:

The Mandalorian
5 hours ago, Bandito said:

Here’s the killer - The Deathslinger

He has a gun that is a harpoon on a chain and you can shoot the survivors and pull them towards you.

PTB is coming in 10 minutes!

84o5ub1idph41.png

I'm not sure how his gun is going to work on some maps? More so the indoor maps! I couldn't imagine how frustrating it would be in Lery's or Hawkins; any enclosed areas, really. I love his design, though.

britkneepopboi

the new map is so cool I like the western vibe

scenekiller

Miss Zarina is gonna be my new main

britkneepopboi

the new killer is looking pretty weak... expect a lot people using No-Ed & slugging with him in order to get kills. especially with the new sabotage buff.

Dolce Vita

ngl zarina kinda made some points when she has the long brown hair :jonny5:

beautiful player

Yawn. For some reason I'm not looking forward to this new chapter. The map is cute but I can see her getting old real quick, I wish they had added variations like they have with Badham. Zarina is just a reskin of Nea, and her perks are pretty niche. The killer looks goofy and I can already see myself getting frustrated from missing all my shots.

Kinda excited to see what they've done with sabotage tho.

Dolce Vita

i went against the new killer today and he kept missing his shots :deadbanana4: it will definitely take time for people to get used to him

scenekiller
Posted (edited)

Every Deathslinger I've gone against slugs people with his gun :skull: he'll come up to a survivor, hit them, then immediately shoot them from close range to down them

Edited by scenekiller