MasterXPosed

Dead By Daylight (Stranger Things Chapter)

skankle

Ah first Nurse getting nerfed and now Spirit, Hag can't keep her claws off the other girlies' necks :jonny5:

Dolce Vita
2 hours ago, skankle said:

Ah first Nurse getting nerfed and now Spirit, Hag can't keep her claws off the other girlies' necks :jonny5:

Hag remains a HAG, everytime I enter a match with one I die :biblio: 

beautiful player

New chapter :duca: oni is ZADDY

Cheers
12 hours ago, beautiful player said:

New chapter :duca: oni is ZADDY

The new survivor :jonny5: Nancy as main CANCELLED! 

britkneepopboi

perched for the new chapter :duca: Oni looks scary

Angelgrande

New here and thought I’d bumped this since it’s so dead. What are y’all thoughts on Oni & Yui? :eatpopcorn:

Cheers
54 minutes ago, Angelgrande said:

New here and thought I’d bumped this since it’s so dead. What are y’all thoughts on Oni & Yui? :eatpopcorn:

Yui - Main Survivor Girl

Oni - FLOP

Homebrand
12 hours ago, Angelgrande said:

Oni is actually kinda scary to play against - if the killer knows how to play i get destroyed in 2 seconds :jonny: 

Yui is cute but doesnt compare to feng :heart2: 

DemnisBreezy

Bought it yesterday on Switch. It is honestly really fun

Angelgrande
20 hours ago, Cheers said:

Yui - Main Survivor Girl

Oni - FLOP

8 hours ago, Homebrand said:

Oni is actually kinda scary to play against - if the killer knows how to play i get destroyed in 2 seconds :jonny: 

Yui is cute but doesnt compare to feng :heart2: 

Definitely think Oni is a flop because I barley get him when I play survivor :dies:

Only thing I love about him is his chase music and loud ass stomps but a good Oni can definitely slug a team. Yui definitely doesn’t compare to Feng :siptea:

Canon

Not sure if anyone saw but tomorrows PTB update notes got leaked and the killer gurls are FUMING (rightfully so). They're planning on changing Hex Ruin.

"The new Hex: Ruin is simple: 

All Generators are affected by Ruin; if a Generator is not being worked on, it regresses at [1/1.5/2] times the normal regression rate. "

I-

scenekiller

All the crybaby survivors (I'm a survivor main btw) got their way :toofunny3:

If you're good at the game, Ruin is REALLY not that hard. It actually taught me how to get better at great skill checks and now I just power through like a regular gen

Homebrand
1 hour ago, scenekiller said:

All the crybaby survivors (I'm a survivor main btw) got their way :toofunny3:

If you're good at the game, Ruin is REALLY not that hard. It actually taught me how to get better at great skill checks and now I just power through like a regular gen

Considering pretty much EVERY killer runs ruin, i think either the perk or the gen progression itself needs to be fixed.

Also, if you're new or low rank you virtually have no chance at winning considering its harder if you don't know the map / totem spawn spots and the fact you cant get great skill checks 

Angelgrande

Personally I don’t think they need to change ruin like this. Only thing is the totem placement is trash most of the time :noparty: 

britkneepopboi

nerfing ruin and doctor is so unnecessary, they will ruin this game for killers so much so they won't want to play. 

hope survivors will be happy waiting in lobby's for ages because no one wants to play killer :cm:

Canon

A Dev response to the Ruin outcry:

Hi!

Just wanted to address one common concern I've seen from the community. "They nerfed Ruin so it wouldn't be hard for new Survivors."

That's not quite what the intention was. This is subtle, but bear with me.

New Ruin is in fact really brutal for new Survivors... because it is insidious. They have no idea what's happening, and they struggle to get gens done at all. That little zap effect when you take your hands off a gen? Barely noticable to a new player who's panicing because of the L3 Terror Radius they are hearing. It's not even noticable that the gen is regressing twice as fast as if the Killer had damaged it.

What we wanted to do was not "make it easy for new players" but "make it less frustrating for new players". In playtests with newer Survivor players, it was 4k with 4 or 5 gens up almost every time. But they didn't hate their time in the game as much because those red skill checks weren't in their faces.

I'm looking forward to playing on the PTB with some of you tomorrow; see you in the Fog!

They say the change is not because of new players....while saying its because of the new players experience  :clown:

The hand-holding is TEW much, make newbies learn skill-checks like the rest of us did.

skankle

I wouldn't care about the Ruin nerf if they actually addressed why it was run so much or if they maintained its use as an early game slowdown perk. I don't use it anyway because I'm a Hag one trick lol but I feel for the killers that needed it more.

Doctor nerf is the real stupidity, like literally what :skull:

Young Törless

The updated hospital map in the PTB looks amazing! :worship:

Dolce Vita

feng, claudette, jane + yui really are the main survivor girls:jonny:

Angelgrande
3 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

feng, claudette, jane + yui really are the main survivor girls:jonny:

I think you meant Meg, Feng, Kate & Nancy :cm:

Dolce Vita
11 hours ago, Angelgrande said:

I think you meant Meg, Kate & Nancy :cm:

they’re cute girls but gorgeous, you know...devours cute :fan: 

Edited by Dolce Vita

Young Törless

I need Adam to get some new cosmetics. Yui, released only last month, already has more cosmetics in the store than Adam, who was released back in September 2018!

Dolce Vita

random thought but imagine a scream queens themed DLC with the red devil as the killer and chanel/zayday as the two survivors :jonny5:

Edited by Dolce Vita

Angelgrande
On 1/23/2020 at 2:34 PM, Dolce Vita said:

random thought but imagine a scream queens themed DLC with the red devil as the killer and chanel/zayday as the two survivors :jonny5:

Ugh I would totally want that! But it’s too similar to Ghostface in my opinion. 

The Mandalorian

I'm still waiting for Sidney Prescott to be added. If they could add the classic Ghost Face costume from the original movies, they can add her!

I feel like she'd be a cross between Laurie Strode and Yui Kimura; at least, that's how I would imagine her play style to be.

I just reached the Red Ranks as a Survivor and I am struggling to get beyond "4". :!ohno: