MasterXPosed

Dead By Daylight (Stranger Things Chapter)

Recommended Posts

Nurr
9 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Stranger Things DLC - Coming in September!

 

 

YESSSS :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bandito

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nurr
14 minutes ago, Bandito said:

 

AHHHH :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheers

SHOOK at them having a stranger things dlc! Wasnt expecting that at all

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MasterXPosed

So excited for Stranger Things to come!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
masochizm

Oh wow this may be the first dlc ill buy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ciel

oh wow, I'm genuinely excited for this :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beautiful player

3jbkvntnjgh31.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheers
1 minute ago, beautiful player said:

3jbkvntnjgh31.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Nancy looks tragic. Here 4 Steve tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beautiful player
1 minute ago, Cheers said:

Nancy looks tragic. Here 4 Steve tho.

She looks atrocious :deadbanana: but at least they have some resemblance to their actual likeness, it's not like we have another Quentin situation.  I'll still be a Nancy main tho :heart2: 

 

I'm just hoping they both get separate perks, meaning we'd get 6 new survivor perks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bandito
2 hours ago, beautiful player said:

I'm just hoping they both get separate perks, meaning we'd get 6 new survivor perks.

One of the developers confirmed each character gets their own unique 3 perks. So, this DLC is giving us 9 new perks overall.:party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheers
4 hours ago, beautiful player said:

She looks atrocious :deadbanana: but at least they have some resemblance to their actual likeness, it's not like we have another Quentin situation.  I'll still be a Nancy main tho :heart2: 

 

I'm just hoping they both get separate perks, meaning we'd get 6 new survivor perks.

I hope we get good perks. The perks lately have been trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nurr
6 hours ago, beautiful player said:

3jbkvntnjgh31.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

nancy looking ten times worse than in the trailer :deadbanana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
britkneepopboi

two survivors and a new map :jonny4: I don't even watch Stranger Things but I'm excited

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheers

Every time I step on a damn triangle..

 

EDAF7-_W4AMBWS4?format=jpg&name=large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Homebrand
5 hours ago, Cheers said:

Every time I step on a damn triangle..

 

EDAF7-_W4AMBWS4?format=jpg&name=large

:ahh: 

 

Who got discord and wanna play survivor together?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beautiful player

The new chapter is out. So far I'm living for miss nancy but this new map is confusing af :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beautiful player

Halloween event next week, as well as the release of the Archives and the Rift! :duca: 

 

 

 

Getting my bloodpoints stocked up for those Halloween flashlights and medkits :gaycat1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PANG!

I'm playing for the first time in so long and i'm so rusty. If anyone wants to play, let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bandito
2 hours ago, Scratch. said:

I'm playing for the first time in so long and i'm so rusty. If anyone wants to play, let me know!

Are you on PC? If so, we could play lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PANG!
Just now, Bandito said:

Are you on PC? If so, we could play lmao.

Yeah. But I logged off like 15 minutes ago because I have to work tomorrow morning. It would be cool if we got a group together to play. Maybe start a discord server or something idk. I still have to download the DLC's. I only have one or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bandito
1 hour ago, Scratch. said:

Yeah. But I logged off like 15 minutes ago because I have to work tomorrow morning. It would be cool if we got a group together to play. Maybe start a discord server or something idk. I still have to download the DLC's. I only have one or two.

For sure, I'd be into that! I know you're probably talking about an ATRL Discord server for DBD, but I'm also a mod for an already-existing DBD server with my boyfriend. I can send you a link if you want? We often do SWF groups together and voice chat in the server. :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita

Bought this recently for the Switch, it’s so fun! I’m considering getting it for PC since most people play it on there rather than console, but Im not sure yet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heldenzeit

Tempted to get this from Steam, it's part of the Halloween deals.

I'd love to get it on Switch tbh, but it looks absolutely disasterous. :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bandito

Potential spoilers for the new killer / DLC:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites