MasterXPosed

Dead By Daylight (Stranger Things Chapter)

britkneepopboi

looking forward to ghostface but I feel kinda cheated that Sidney won't be his survivor :cries:

Bandito
13 hours ago, britkneepopboi said:

looking forward to ghostface but I feel kinda cheated that Sidney won't be his survivor :cries:

The only reason we're not getting anything Scream related is that no one wants to touch a Weinstein property with a 10-ft pole. Fans of the game have been wanting a Scream chapter since they did the first franchise crossover, but they couldn't do it with the Weinstein situation currently. That's why the dev team reached out to the owners of the Ghostface mask to get the rights instead of having Dimension credited anywhere. :deadbanana4:

britkneepopboi
2 hours ago, Bandito said:

The only reason we're not getting anything Scream related is that no one wants to touch a Weinstein property with a 10-ft pole. Fans of the game have been wanting a Scream chapter since they did the first franchise crossover, but they couldn't do it with the Weinstein situation currently. That's why the dev team reached out to the owners of the Ghostface mask to get the rights instead of having Dimension credited anywhere. :deadbanana4:

oh wow, thanks for the tea.

but still I wanted a new survivor and map :jonny5: 

Bandito
3 minutes ago, britkneepopboi said:

oh wow, thanks for the tea.

but still I wanted a new survivor and map :jonny5: 

No problem! I definitely wanted a survivor and map as well. They're trying to make it up to us by releasing the Freddy rework and the new Badham map in a couple months after Ghostface. I don't think it will satisfy though, I already hate the new Freddy rework from what they've said about it. :deadbanana4:

britkneepopboi
13 minutes ago, Bandito said:

No problem! I definitely wanted a survivor and map as well. They're trying to make it up to us by releasing the Freddy rework and the new Badham map in a couple months after Ghostface. I don't think it will satisfy though, I already hate the new Freddy rework from what they've said about it. :deadbanana4:

yeah idk how the rework will turn out but I’m intrested to see

Bandito
Just now, britkneepopboi said:

yeah idk how the rework will turn out but I’m intrested to see

Do you know about how they're redoing his power? It's quite dumb to me.

He's basically just Doctor 2.0 with a little bit of The Pig now. You get pulled into dream state by being in his terror radius and have to complete skill checks to get out of dream state. Freddy also can now put up fake pallets like the Doctor too. To get out of dream state without failing a skill check, they're gonna have an area on every map where you can wake yourself up just like getting the head trap off with The Pig. The only good creative thing in the rework is the fact that he can teleport to any generator.

britkneepopboi
2 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Do you know about how they're redoing his power? It's quite dumb to me.

Hide contents

He's basically just Doctor 2.0 with a little bit of The Pig now. You get pulled into dream state by being in his terror radius and have to complete skill checks to get out of dream state. Freddy also can now put up fake pallets like the Doctor too. To get out of dream state without failing a skill check, they're gonna have an area on every map where you can wake yourself up just like getting the head trap off with The Pig. The only good creative thing in the rework is the fact that he can teleport to any generator.

That sounds so dumb omg :rip: I hate playing against the pig cause I have to run around to remove the mask. Maybe it’ll be better when you actually play idk

Bandito
8 minutes ago, britkneepopboi said:

That sounds so dumb omg :rip: I hate playing against the pig cause I have to run around to remove the mask. Maybe it’ll be better when you actually play idk

Yeah, it sounds quite dumb and infuriating to me. They've been working on a rework since 2016 and THIS is what they could come up with? :deadbanana4:

They still don't have any footage of the rework so I'm not too hopeful. They seem to still be figuring it out even though they set a release date for in a few months. They were also toying with the idea of doing dream traps on top of the dream pallets. :deadbanana4:

britkneepopboi
1 minute ago, Bandito said:

Yeah, it sounds quite dumb and infuriating to me. They've been working on a rework since 2016 and THIS is what they could come up with? :deadbanana4:

They still don't have any footage of the rework so I'm not too hopeful. They seem to still be figuring it out even though they set a release date for in a few months. They were also toying with the idea of doing dream traps on top of the dream pallets. :deadbanana4:

oh wow, they’re so messy :deadbanana4:

beautiful player

being a toxic survivor is so fun on this game :heart2: when I'm in a chase I always lead the killer straight to a survivor perched behind a rock or working on a gen. Or I drop a pallet/rush vault next to someone doing a gen, if I haven't already failed a skill check on purpose :siptea: Or I let the entity take me as soon as the other survivor struts ha way over for a save. Lately I've been scouring the map for the hatch when there's only 2 survivors left and then letting the other one die on the hook and jumpin for that exit :smitten: still working on my body blocking skills tho

Edited by beautiful player

skankle
1 hour ago, beautiful player said:

being a toxic survivor is so fun on this game :heart2: when I'm in a chase I always lead the killer straight to a survivor perched behind a rock or working on a gen. Or I drop a pallet/rush vault next to someone doing a gen, if I haven't already failed a skill check on purpose :siptea: Or I let the entity take me as soon as the other survivor struts ha way over for a save. Lately I've been scouring the map for the hatch when there's only 2 survivors left and then letting the other one die on the hook and jumpin for that exit :smitten: still working on my body blocking skills tho

:biblio: disgusting

Ciel
5 hours ago, beautiful player said:

I- :bibliahh:

-----

The last thing I needed is another jump scare killer to worry about. Amanda and Michael already stress me out enough +  I was SO ready for Sidney, UGH :weeps:

Cheers

Michael, Miss PIggy, & The Hag scare the **** out of me sometimes :ahh: 

6_INCH_HEELS
21 hours ago, beautiful player said:

This is why I deleted that ****ing game. :lmao: 

skankle

Hag is a legend. Why? :nicole2:

beautiful player
On 6/4/2019 at 5:44 PM, skankle said:

Hag is a legend. Why? :nicole2:

the stickbug on bathsalts? SPIRIT outsold :heart2: 

beautiful player

this bloodhunt season is SO toxic. i can't go a match without a bitter survivor in my PMs accusing me of whatever because I clocked they ass with a swiftness before they could snatch more than one gen

Canon

Got my Bloodpoints ready for Ghostface! Although his perks are kinda terrible :cupid:

1,000,000BP stored

150,000Bp saved from buying repeat perks in the Shrine

90,000BP saved in Rituals

Should get me around LvL 35-40 on release. :matty:

Tiziano's Boy

I love Ghost Face, I'm gonna have to get back into playing this! :duca: :duca:

beautiful player

i've given up trying to play killer, the wait time to find a match is abysmal :mazen: 

anyway, my killer trinity would have to be:

spirit :heart2: 

pig :smitten: 

myers :worship2: 

as for survivor perks, i can't go a match without premonition, self-care and dead hard. the 4th slot is usually reserved for kindred or borrowed time. i've been thinking to switch it up but it's gotten me this far so :michael: 

beautiful player

rumor has it the next DLC is stranger things :duca: i'd LIVE for playing nancy at starcourt mall.

Bandito

They're about to announce the Stranger Things crossover!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrXCWEK4YWQ

Bandito

Stranger Things DLC - Coming in September!

CosTaSsSs

That's amazing! I might buy this one, the DLC are incredible! 

Badboidami

:duca: