Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• Human Fly

• Badgalbriel

• family.guy123

2 hours ago, Kyoto said:

And nobody in the streets can sing a single song from it :cries:

OK Kyoto, whatever you say Kyoto

new-copium-shipment-get-your-copium-here-v0-lc4tfr21konc1.png?width=400&format=png&auto=webp&s=9173e1196d458d6f5b434e9b8d18af2cfd6a9508

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

6 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

Are you trying to imply that being #1 for the year so far (among all albums, literally all of them) by a margin not seen in a decade is somehow an incredibly specific achievement? :rip:

I bet she'll also set the Q3,Q4 and YE records for this one too 

33 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

ikr 

yxc78JE.gif

Girl you wish that delusional ass gif was true outside y'alls Twitter stan  bubble :bibliahh:

the nerve of the bitter baguettes in here that act like people don't know the biggest best selling album of the year but know….brat  :deadbanana2:

ot: damn people are mad mad in here huh? Some of you are so miserable 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Girl you wish that delusional ass gif was true outside y'alls Twitter stan  bubble :bibliahh:

the nerve of the bitter baguettes in here that act like people don't know the biggest best selling album of the year but know….brat  :deadbanana2:

ot: damn people are mad mad in here huh? Some of you are so miserable 

Billie's and Charli's songs are higher than any TTPD song on Spotify US and on Apple Music US tho 

yxc78JE.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Human Fly said:

Billie's and Charli's songs are higher than any TTPD song on Spotify US and on Apple Music US tho 

yxc78JE.gif

That free fall in two days is about to be soooo good same scenario as the previous featured song of hers :foxaylove2: 

imagine the only context your music is consumed is when it's in a meme format  :rip:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

24 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

That free fall in two days is about to be soooo good same scenario as the previous featured song of hers :foxaylove2: 

imagine the only context your music is consumed is when it's in a meme format  :rip:

i wasnt even talking about the guess remix :suburban: 

yxc78JE.gif

• Haha 1

On 7/26/2024 at 11:43 PM, Popboi. said:

I was told the people were sick of her, how can this be?

autoplay.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, Human Fly said:

yxc78JE.gif

There was like a 1 million difference in total streams and it was released after ttpd too :bibliahh:which is having it's 13th week at #1

Nobody was even calling Billie a flop or something,  but if ttpd isn't known according to y'all, then how is HMHAS let alone brat known? Like use your brain :gaycat6:

Edited by Starchild
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, TaylorsSquad said:

Taylor fans buying and streaming her is seen as bad thing only on ATRL :bibliahh: I thought the point of 'stanning' your favorite artist was to be #1? 

Mass buying ang spam streaming to inflate numbers is inorganic

Billie,Charli and Chappel's Albums felt bigger in the general public.. no one knew anything from Tepid but congrats for scamming your fans with 1000 versions I guess

Edited by FrederickGa
  • Thumbs Down 8

The fact Rumours is nearly 50 years old & still ranks in the T40 impresses me more than anything else. Fleetwood Mac Released it in 1977, it ranks #34 & its sold 730k units.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2024 at 3:51 PM, FrederickGa said:

Billie,Charli and Chappel's Albums felt bigger in the general public.. 

You are a gay on ATRL. What do you know about general public

:suburban:

On 8/3/2024 at 5:51 AM, FrederickGa said:

Mass buying ang spam streaming to inflate numbers is inorganic

Billie,Charli and Chappel's Albums felt bigger in the general public.. no one knew anything from Tepid but congrats for scamming your fans with 1000 versions I guess

I camped with a big group of people this weekend, and there were several TTPD songs played on the group Bluetooth. One night someone played "Apple" and nobody knew who it was besides 1 person, but go off, sis!!

ETA - Chappel was by far the. most played of the weekend. By far.

Edited by on the line
to add more

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.