BB MidYear: TTPD has the largest gap between the #2 album in a decade

Feanor

42 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

And made literally 0 noise, i fear. 😧 

There are still threads being made about this album literally every single day on ATRL 4 months after its release. 

• Like 2

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• Human Fly

• Badgalbriel

• family.guy123

23 minutes ago, taylorrrr said:

'IDGAF about Taylor' but I'm shitposting in a Taylor-related thread. The clowns in the thread  :monkey:

THEY'RE SO DEPRESSED THEY ACT LIKE THEY AREN'T A HATERRRRRR..... EVERRRY DAY!

Do we know who had a higher gap before this? I assume it was Adele with either 21 or 25

Anyway, the album was a huge success and thank God he blocked the hillbilly from having the biggest album twice in a row.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brikenbur said:

Well Billie has like 4 albums compared to how many from Taylor? 16:camping:

Which has nothing to do with how many individuals listen to their music?

8 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Do we know who had a higher gap before this? I assume it was Adele with either 21 or 25

Anyway, the album was a huge success and thank God he blocked the hillbilly from having the biggest album twice in a row.

25 would've easily had the biggest if it came out early in the year, this is calendar year (Luminate/Nielsen) and not on Billboard Year End timing.

1 hour ago, K$Ellie said:

because this album doesn't even have a hit, its like those BTS albums that have millions of sales from their fanbase mass buying

It doesn't need hits if the album itself is the hit.

Edited by Gladiator
  • Like 1

The Swiftie girlies get their panties in a bunch whenever someone comes for their MIDnights queen who used to cosplay as a country singer and currently cosplaying as a 34 year old high schooler

Nene Leakes Laughing GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

Edited by Brikenbur
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

49 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I think those people are streaming Billie ,Charli and Chappell right now, these 3 ladies who ruined the entire album campaign of taylor swift. :suburban:

Streams yesterday 

Taylor Swift - 75M

Billie + Charli + Chappell - 69M

giphy.gif

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 10

7 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

The Swiftie girlies get their panties in a bunch whenever someone comes for their MIDnights queen who used to cosplay as a country singer and currently cosplaying as a 34 year old high schooler

Some of y'all just make me laugh. I can understand the pressed comments from people frustrated that Taylor is so dominant over their fave (because God knows I've felt the same at certain points in time), but people like you literally don't have a stan artist because your entire personality on this website is being an OTH :deadbanana4: 

Employment is needed :deadbanana4:

200.gif?cid=a595bef3hd0z5czfjcu2eqfnmn3k

Regardless, I think Taylor would be flattered to learn that some of y'all truly think she's cultivated a fanbase so strong that it can literally overpower the combined buying power of the rest of the US market, which would definitionally make her the GP artist since the entire point of the GP is that it's the majority, but I digress.

Life must suck when you're forced to watch this woman you despise so deeply almost triple her closest competition, huh? :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Raver said:

Brat is #2 I suppose? with the way ATRL talks about its impacT it should be 

Impact and commercial success are two different things

16 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Saying this while your entire personality is trying to discredit said woman with shitty arguments is bold to say the least :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

I will also take that than a heroin addict 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Saying this while your entire personality is trying to discredit said woman with shitty arguments is bold to say the least :bibliahh:

On here. Sorry this site is your entire personality @Popboi. :camping:

Edited by Brikenbur

9 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

On here. Sorry this site is your entire personality @Popboi. :camping:

If you say so

victorious-mental-ward.gif

6 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

On here.

Someone says your entire personality on ATRL is being weird and obsessive about Taylor and your first instinct is to agree?  Well at least you're self aware I guess :toofunny2:

• Haha 11

And nobody in the streets can sing a single song from it :cries:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

16 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Maybe because they went to the hills to sing it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

This copium filled argument will never not be tired :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

22 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Oh sis it's bad for you:bibliahh:

• Haha 4

Such a non-event and hitless album, proving once again how her success is more on stans mass buying and spam streaming

• Thumbs Down 3

I'm afraid TTPD era will be extended because of its success. Puta TV will be pushed forward to 2025 huh? :noparty:

As boring as this era/album has been I hope TTPD will hit 10 million in some record time. That's quite an accomplishment.

Taylor fans buying and streaming her is seen as bad thing only on ATRL :bibliahh: I thought the point of 'stanning' your favorite artist was to be #1? 

All the factual receipts being brought up, meanwhile the OTHs continue to fume and live in their own delusional bubbles… it's so entertaining.

200.gif?cid=a595bef3hd0z5czfjcu2eqfnmn3k

• Haha 2

Not her also being #2

with a healthy lead over #3 

HELP :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.