Child Star | Directed by Demi Lovato | Out TOMORROW!

thatsmydemi

Jojo Siwa? :skull:

Demi sis, please stay away

• Like 1

she needs one more big name to really sell it…nobody gaf about alyson or jojo 

:clack:

• Haha 1

It's an interesting subject and it's really nice that Demi is the one doing so, cuz an ex Disney will always be the best example. 

With that said, how is she's not able to get Selena or Miley, maybe Ashley, Vanessa? is she not friendly with anyone anymore? 

and Bieber, Ariana !!! especially her (Scooter/Met Him Last Night/Social media posts). I know they're booked and busy, but this is exactly the thing that u do for someone that it's your friend. 

If they were still friends i'm sure Selena would be on it, is she not friends with anyone? :gaycat7:

that would elevate it so much! 

Edited by Selegend
  • Like 2

not thee legendary alyson stoner omg:WAP:

• Like 1

Wow, she's really good!

57 minutes ago, Selegend said:

It's an interesting subject and it's really nice that Demi is the one doing so, cuz an ex Disney will always be the best example. 

With that said, how is she's not able to get Selena or Miley, maybe Ashley, Vanessa? is she not friendly with anyone anymore? 

and Bieber, Ariana !!! especially her (Scooter/Met Him Last Night/Social media posts). I know they're booked and busy, but this is exactly the thing that u do for someone that it's your friend. 

If they were still friends i'm sure Selena would be on it, is she not friends with anyone? :gaycat7:

Selena isn't even on the podcast that two of her Wizards costars have lol

8 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Selena isn't even on the podcast that two of her Wizards costars have lol

she was. 

she's on raquelle useless podcast in 2 episodes 

she posts every taylor album and is on every tour

she's on theresa BIKINI brand and had already done 2 official PHOTOSHOOTS for it lmao 

she's made IG videos signing along to a flop singer that i don't remember the name that is friend of her (she's unknown, like 30k listeners) 

selena truly helps her friends... i'm sure she would be on this demi show if they still were. 

and she was also on Miley's podcasts during the pandemic and so was Demi... :bird:i think Demi must have lost contact with everyone. 

She was friends with Bieber and Ariana in the beginning of her Scooter contract tho.. maybe a stan could clarify

Edited by Selegend
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Selegend said:

Selena probably didn't do it for 2 reasons 

1. her and a Demi don't talk

2. Selena is in cahoots with Disney with wizards reboot and only murders, so I doubt even if she wanted too she would've been allowed 

Miley has spoken about Hannah and her time on Disney already with her used to be going series so she'd just be repeating what we know already.

Vanessa and Ashley don't really have any reason so idk why they wouldn't want to participate. It's not like they are booked and busy these days. 

Bieber seems to be staying out the limelight these days and Ariana's soul focus has been wicked the last 3 years. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Selegend said:

she was. 

she's on theresa BIKINI brand and had already done 2 official PHOTOSHOOTS for it lmao 

she's made IG videos signing along to a flop singer that i don't remember the name that is friend of her (she's unknown, like 30k listeners) 

selena truly helps her friends... i'm sure she would be on this demi show if they still were. 

and she was also on Miley's podcasts during the pandemic and so was Demi... :bird:i think Demi must have lost contact with everyone. 

She was friends with Bieber and Ariana in the beginning of her Scooter contract tho.. maybe a stan could clarify

I'm sorry but your posts sound like you are trying to make it seem like Demi has no friends in the industry or something. They're giving a weird vibe. 

You say a stan could clarify but what's there to clarify? We don't know anything. You are making assumptions. Maybe they didn't want to appear, maybe they weren't even asked to take part in this project or maybe there's no point in bringing Selena/Miley into this because they have openly spoken about their Disney days for years and they are from the same gen as Demi. 

There's no reason to think something has happened between her and Ariana just because Ariana isn't appearing in this. Ariana has literally abandoned her latest music project because of Wicked, what makes you think she'd be interested in Demi's project, which happened to be shot at the same time as Wicked? :confused: This reminds me of when a fan called Ariana out for not standing up for Demi and she said they talked every day but we had no idea :rip: 

She was never close to Bieber, she seems close to Hailey. And even if she asked Bieber to take part in this, he's been away from the spotlight for years so maybe he simply didn't want to. 

There are dozens of child stars out there besides Miley, Selena, Bieber or Ariana. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

this sounds interesting, i'll watch :duca: 

also stans speculating on personal relationships of celebrities is mad weird, as if we have any idea what personal conversations have happened between certain people

Edited by Scandalous
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Imagen

Christina Ricci, Drew Barrymore, JoJo Siwa, Kenan Thompson, Raven-Symoné and Alyson Stoner will be featured in Demi Lovato's directorial debut, the documentary 'CHILD STAR.' It examines the high highs and low lows of growing up in the spotlight. Premiering September 17 on Hulu.

Directed by Demi Lovato.

Cast:

Christina Ricci

Drew Barrymore

JoJo Siwa

Kenan Thompson

Raven-Symoné 

Alyson Stoner

Demi Lovato

and more.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Selegend said:

she was. 

ive never seen them post about this episode on their IG :rip:

thanks lol

I've read again and i got why u got that impression @thatsmydemi the celebs name dropping was weird :laugh: sorry cuz it wasn't my intention. 

4 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

Selena probably didn't do it for 2 reasons 

1. her and a Demi don't talk

2. Selena is in cahoots with Disney with wizards reboot and only murders, so I doubt even if she wanted too she would've been allowed 

Miley has spoken about Hannah and her time on Disney already with her used to be going series so she'd just be repeating what we know already.

Vanessa and Ashley don't really have any reason so idk why they wouldn't want to participate. It's not like they are booked and busy these days. 

Bieber seems to be staying out the limelight these days and Ariana's soul focus has been wicked the last 3 years. 

Yeah, after UTBY it would be repetitive for Cyrus. That endless IG/TikTok posts 

Majority out of spotlight for Bieber and Grande also makes sense. Its true

7 hours ago, Selegend said:

I don't think they value names or making it a overwhelmingly nostalgia driven or Disney/Nick project, but rather a serious exploration into child stardom. A documentary should allow stories not yet told and DIVERSE ones. Demi is friends with Hilary Duff, Vanessa Hudgens, Debby Ryan, Bella Thorne, Dove Cameron, Sabrina Carpenter (label mate), Ariana Grande, Joe Jonas, etc who are not included yet I am sure if invited some would participate. But Demi in many ways has similar experiences to all these people and fills that space. The random and diverse collection of people from various parts of industry and fame is purposeful. Demi already represents the Disney Channel era in many ways and will have her perspective told

Edited by Freakshowvato
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

not thee legendary alyson stoner omg:WAP:

Shes really good nnnn

19 hours ago, Selegend said:

This is only a guess, but maybe she wanted to bring stories to light from celebrities that aren't talked about as much. We haven't fully heard what it was like growing up in the industry from Miley, Selena, and Justin. But I feel like they've talked about it enough (or it's been exposed enough) that we have an understanding. Whereas these other celebrities stories aren't as public and out there. Maybe she'll do a part 2 or a sequel where she has Miley, Selena, Ariana and whoever on it. But I think it's great that we're getting a more diverse cast of interviews.

Don't get me wrong though I would totally love to see her and Selena do a 1 on 1 interview, it would be so iconic. Maybe some day!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Reminder that this is available TOMORROW (or tonight at midnight I guess) :party: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.