Child Star | Directed by Demi Lovato | Out TOMORROW!

thatsmydemi

Imagen

Child Star, as the film has been titled, examines the high highs and low lows of growing up in that spotlight. But rather than have it focus solely on Lovato's past, which has been the subject of other docs, this one will incorporate her intimate and, at times, heart-breaking conversations with other former child stars, including Drew Barrymore, Kenan Thompson, Christina Ricci, Raven-Symoné, JoJo Siwa and Lovato's Camp Rock co-star Alyson Stoner. The film, which runs a little over 90 minutes, is set to premiere Sept. 17.

More info: Demi Lovato Taps JoJo Siwa, Drew Barrymore for 'Child Star' Hulu Doc (hollywoodreporter.com)

Edited by thatsmydemi
  • Like 1

This has the potential to be good :eek: 

Just now, Venom said:

Don’t be shy, include Selena Gomez

Honestly, this could be big (and relevant) if they included any former Disney or Nick star. Hilary, Raven, Vanesa, Ashley, Miley, Selena, the Jonas Brothers, Ariana, Miranda, Jennette...

Watch them include irrelevant people no one remembers. :rip:

I know she had a fallout with Miley recently, but this could be so good if she still includes the big Disney girls like Miley and Selena 

Interesting project! Let's see how this will rollout in the terms if other big ex-child/teen stars will be involved. 

Edited by Selegend

Demi always delievers at documetaries so I'm here for it :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Also this is the biggest streaming platform she's ever worked with :duca:

Didn’t she work with netflix?

1 minute ago, DawnAnti said:

Didn’t she work with netflix?

Oh yeah, for Eurovision but I don't really count that as her project. 

34 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I know she had a fallout with Miley recently, but this could be so good if she still includes the big Disney girls like Miley and Selena 

When did she have a fallout with Miley? :skull: 

OT: watch her just include irrelevant people :skull:  

31 minutes ago, Selegend said:

Interesting project! Let's see how this will rollout in the terms if other big ex-child/teen stars will be involved. 

If she can bag Selena and Miley that would be epic but watch it be her Sonny/Camp rock  cast mates and a few others  :ahh: 

42 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

If she can bag Selena and Miley that would be epic but watch it be her Sonny/Camp rock  cast mates and a few others  :ahh: 

No there's actually many child stars who Demi can get, besides the obvious Send It On crew.

Hilary Duff, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Jennette McCurdy, Lindsay Lohan, Miranda Cosgrove, Bridgit Mendler

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

Honestly, this could be big (and relevant) if they included any former Disney or Nick star. Hilary, Raven, Vanesa, Ashley, Miley, Selena, the Jonas Brothers, Ariana, Miranda, Jennette...

Watch them include irrelevant people no one remembers. :rip:

And that would most likely be because they don’t even want to discuss it on camera. Or don’t **** with DeeDee.

Hopefully she get Alyson stoner cause I KNOW she’s got tea 

would be nice to see Lindsay on here as well

This would be reaaaal good if executed nicely so let's hope that's the case! 

Isn’t Hulu owned by Disney tho? I swear it see it’s stuff on Disney+? 

if that’s the case don’t expect any Disney lashings :skull: 

• 1 year later...

September 17! Queen doing something that matters! Directional debut by Demi Lovato!

• Like 6

This is gonna be very interesting. I'm perched :clack:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully this goes well :clack:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

JoJo can't even admit that Abby Lee was an abusive presence idk what she could possibly add to that documentary

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

JoJo can't even admit that Abby Lee was an abusive presence idk what she could possibly add to that documentary

maybe she will do this at this platform Demi give to her? :-* watch honey :-* 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.