Halsey threatens to retire from music

Saintlor

Serving gays when they put "I'm deleting my profile" on their grindr bio.

Ok we'll just put Big Ben on hold till you do just that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Where are you now?

• dumbsparce

• Mr_campbell

• Onyxmage

I am sad for her. Some of her Fans a truly disgusting.

whoopi-okay.gif

ugh :sad:

i havent even seen hate from fans except some saying that the music/production isn't for them, where the hell is she seeing all this? and why the hell is she checking her own social media, girl don't you have a team for that? especially in your current state, focus on the positive, tell your story and stop caring about other people 

• Like 1

Dear Halsey, it's you who wanted to position yourself as a 'bigger than life' artist by releasing these mediocre catchy pop songs..

Stop blaming others! 

Imagine if she forced genuine 'Ghost', 'Colors', 'Nightmare' type of artistry on us. :jonnycat:

Honestly I just lost interest in her music. The last album was OK. Nothing to write home about. Lucky sounded so uninteresting and her cover of Britney's song was awful. She's lost her touch. It would be sad if she retired honestly since she IS very talented and is a proper songwriter but she's clearly not in the right headspace to handle fame.

• Like 1

some of the energy in this thread is so weird

lucky is a weird lead sure, she will bounce back 

Either release IICHL,IWP pt 2 or go back to Badlands/HFK type of music. Whatever she released lately is so damn boring. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.