PCD-drama calming down? Robin Antin drops case against Nicole Scherzinger

Goofy

• Like 1

lol Robin Antin is so delusional. The original PCD is never reuniting for as long as she's involved.

• Like 1

Robin Antin needs to let go of the brand and let the girls take ownership of it.

• Like 3

at this point, I would be more excited for a reality show searching for an entire group.

• Like 2

I don't think the drama is done sadly.

Because if I were Nicole I would be fuming with Robin over the lawsuit. But maybe Nicole will try to be the bigger person if she feels that strongly about continuing PCD at this stage in her life.

It's pretty obvious Robin tried to use Nicole as a scapegoat to cover up her own mess, because Robin had gone out to Live Nation and got a $600,000 investment promising that company a PCD tour with Nicole involved. The court papers revealed that Robin had somehow already spent all the investment money, before a tour had even fully planned or started...and before Nicole had even confirmed her participation for definite. Dodgy AF if you ask me! 

Nicole had never signed any cast iron contract to do the tour and she was still trying to negotiate, until Robin suddenly sued. 

• Thanks 1

Nicole Scherzinger isn't ruling out reuniting with Pussycat Dolls in the future.
The girl group last reunited in 2019 and released the comeback single React, but plans for a UK tour were thwarted by the Covid-19 pandemic, after which they split once again amid rumoured feuds within the band.

But in a new interview, frontwoman Nicole insisted she is open to reuniting with Melody Thornton, Carmit Bachar, Ashley Roberts, Jessica Sutta and Kimberly Wyatt down the line.
"I love my dolls. I love the Pussycat Dolls. So, I always say never say never," she told MailOnline. "I'm obviously in a different place in my life right now, but you never know what the future holds."

The When I Grow Up hitmaker went on to say that she is still in touch with her former bandmates, sharing: "We are still in contact. I'm really happy for the girls. I see them, I love keeping up with them on their Instagram's and everybody is just thriving and looking good while they're doing it!"

"I'm really proud of when we came back together," she explained. "The pandemic happened and we weren't able to tour, but we came back together for our song 'React' and performed on The X Factor, and I was proud of that. We hadn't been together for, like, 10 years, and then we got together for a week and just put that up on stage."
Scherzinger went on to say that she was thrilled to see how her former bandmates had changed since their initial 2010 split.

"I was mostly proud because of the women that we had evolved into," she explained. "That we could come together and say, 'Wow, life is so much bigger than petty things.' And half the girls have children, you know what I mean? And families. And that growth as women, of coming together and being supportive of each other — I think that's what made me the most happy, that we could do that. And I still love and support the girls."

oh they are coming to make us react (again) :clap3:

• Like 3

They had such a good comeback, it was so promising. React was everythingggg!

If the Sugababes can do it after 6 times, I'm sure Nicole can come up with something.  

Hope not, they should sue Robin for the ownership of the name and for stealing all the money that was destined for the tour.

Edited by Popboi.

Just get Plastique Tiara, hire 2 blonde dancers, a brunette and a redhead and no one will notice.

• Haha 5

"React" was an absolute slay. I had tickets for the cancelled tour too. I don't think a reunion will successfully happen as long as Robin's still involved unfortunately.

• Like 1

I wish PCD and Robin would give it a rest. The original 6 members will never be on the same stage or never record an album. I also think this lawsuit soured any and all possibilities. 

Give us doll domination on vinyl robin and call it a day 

• Thanks 3

Wow Nicole is actually open to it

3 hours ago, J Legend X said:

at this point, I would be more excited for a reality show searching for an entire group.

wasn't robin supposed to make a new girl group with pia mia as the lead singer? what happened to that :redface:

15 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

wasn't robin supposed to make a new girl group with pia mia as the lead singer? what happened to that :redface:

Yes. Pretty sure the lineup was done too. I think there was some sort of lawsuit or the original girls had voiced interest in a reunion. 

3 hours ago, TryMe said:

They had such a good comeback, it was so promising. React was everythingggg!

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I NEED PCD BACK IN MY LIFE :weeps:

They FUMBLED! The music would have been HAWT!

Reposting this unreleased track for what could have been :chick3:

• Like 1

I'm still not over that brief period ("React") when it seemed like a reunion was actually happening, but we got a global pandemic instead :biblio: I was so hyped :bibliahh:

Edited by Reginald
  • Like 3

i love them as a group (and individually, minus robin), but this "will they won't they" bs they've been doing for the past 4+ years is SO exhausting. nicole will not trust robin again, robin will not give nicole full control or whatever, carmit & jessica won't rejoin because of nicole (not to mention jessica is full on antivax conservative now), yadda yadda.... like the entire thing is just a tired drama show. they should just stop giving the fans false hopes and stop talking about pcd altogether.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

i love them as a group (and individually, minus robin), but this "will they won't they" bs they've been doing for the past 4+ years is SO exhausting. nicole will not trust robin again, robin will not give nicole full control or whatever, carmit & jessica won't rejoin because of nicole (not to mention jessica is full on antivax conservative now), yadda yadda.... like the entire thing is just a tired drama show. they should just stop giving the fans false hopes and stop talking about pcd altogether.

atp nicole should just hire new members no one will even notice

9 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I'm still not over that brief period ("React") when it seemed like a reunion was actually happening, but we got a global pandemic instead :biblio: I was so hyped :bibliahh:

The fact React has over a 105 million streams on Spotify... the wasted potential :weeps:

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

atp nicole should just hire new members no one will even notice

nah, people would notice and it wouldn't work. at that point robin should just debut her pcd new generation shtick, tell the og members to give their blessings on social media and just let it go lol

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

nah, people would notice and it wouldn't work. at that point robin should just debut her pcd new generation shtick, tell the og members to give their blessings on social media and just let it go lol

Robin is broke af and in the pits of debt. She's obviously dropping the lawsuit hoping Nicole forgives her and does a PCD-tour the sooner the better. 

16 minutes ago, Goofy said:

Robin is broke af and in the pits of debt. She's obviously dropping the lawsuit hoping Nicole forgives her and does a PCD-tour the sooner the better. 

nicole would be stupid to go back tbh. i know she loves the brand, but maybe it's time to move on... and i'm saying this as a hardcore pcd stan :'(

I want to to hear the sides of the other girls. 

It must be traumatizing to have the rug pulled beneath you again. 

Like they are treated like bechwarmers. They just need to be ready whenever Nicole is. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.